DK Firearms

Are there any posts that make you cringe?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    So does anyone ever see fairly new folks on the forum who kind of seem desperate to purchase a weapon on here that have little to no posts and are looking for an AR, AK, thermal sight and it just screams of “This ain’t right” ??????? I know that every new person on here has to start somewhere but I have just read some posts in the past year or two that just kind of shot up some red flags. Maybe it’s just me.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wanted to buy is seldom looked at by me since I am not selling anything. Really none of my business to speculate. The moderators these days can be the judge of such.

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    The majority of them probably are just computer illiterate. Some of the best people I've ever met off this forum and others have some of the most "cringy" posts... grammatical errors, spelling, stuff that just sounds odd. The reason seems to vary from person to person, but some folks just can't get their thoughts into text on the computer. Same reason some people don't speak well or whatever.

Just because someone has a run on sentence, or posts a want to buy ad that's a bit vague, doesn't mean they're a scumbag. It might just mean you're a little paranoid or over judgemental.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    The majority of them probably are just computer illiterate. Some of the best people I've ever met off this forum and others have some of the most "cringy" posts... grammatical errors, spelling, stuff that just sounds odd. The reason seems to vary from person to person, but some folks just can't get their thoughts into text on the computer. Same reason some people don't speak well or whatever.

Just because someone has a run on sentence, or posts a want to buy ad that's a bit vague, doesn't mean they're a scumbag. It might just mean you're a little paranoid or over judgemental.

And you never fail to please John, hope you are doing well. Lol

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    And you never fail to please John, hope you are doing well. Lol
    Hey I said maybe... I noticed you had mentioned a thermal scope, and behold, 3 posts below, there is a "cringe worthy" post from a new member who is looking for a thermal scope.... turns out I know the guy, good family man who has a lease in McDavid that has lots of hogs.

Not every new member on this forum is a criminal trying to get guns... they can find a glock 19 left in a car a lot easier, for free, rather than go through the hassle of buying on this forum.

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Hey I said maybe... I noticed you had mentioned a thermal scope, and behold, 3 posts below, there is a "cringe worthy" post from a new member who is looking for a thermal scope.... turns out I know the guy, good family man who has a lease in McDavid that has lots of hogs.

Not every new member on this forum is a criminal trying to get guns... they can find a glock 19 left in a car a lot easier, for free, rather than go through the hassle of buying on this forum.

You do know it places the posts where it sees fit right ? And actually this posts had nothing to do with that post, it was actually an AK posts I saw a week or two back, but hey if the shoe fits put that mother on and tap dance ! And my post back to you was my best attempt to say in my southern born and raised voice “Bless your heart” lol

Top Bottom