DK Firearms

Are all AR pistol owners fixing to become felons ???

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lounge71

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I am saddened to announce that I have lost all my guns in a tragic boating accident during this recent storm.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I need to develop a floating gun safe, for gun owners, as they are lousy sailors and boaters...

and a self help book, to convince them they do not need to take their entire gun collection out everytime they go fishing or skiing....must be like a teddy bear or blankie fetish...

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep, I'm going to ask anyone that wants me to go boating with them if they are gun owners. If they answer Yes , I'm not getting on the boat .

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    I need to develop a floating gun safe, for gun owners, as they are lousy sailors and boaters...

and a self help book, to convince them they do not need to take their entire gun collection out everytime they go fishing or skiing....must be like a teddy bear or blankie fetish...
    You won't sell any lol

Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    The only.one of mention in regards to the current issue is the honey badger which looking at it, that brace is barely so.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    After hearing all this I saw an article from June saying the atf was about to crack down on one type of pistol brace. Did they give them a warning? Why did it take them so long to act? Surely they aren't that busy to put something so dangerous on hold.

Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    After hearing all this I saw an article from June saying the atf was about to crack down on one type of pistol brace. Did they give them a warning? Why did it take them so long to act? Surely they aren't that busy to out something so dangerous on hold. Lol.
    I mentioned the earlier rumblings about ATF possibly coming down on braces. Might have been waiting till just before the elections for impact against the "Administration" (Trumps). It's not like big gov agencies don't play politics: DOJ, FBI and CIA to name a few. Even Obama's FDIC forced banks to push firearm and related businesses into "High Risk" categories and cut services or terminated business ties completely, Trump ended that crap.

Top Bottom