opetaylor

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Price
    Item Location
    Brewton, Al
    profile_mask2.png

I have 4 AR rifles for sale. From the top to the bottom. The top is a Bonafide Safe Queen. It has been in the safe for 5 or 6 years now. NIB Ruger 556 with FDE MagPul furniture and sights from the factory and 2 Magpul magazines which came with it. This gun has never been fired and I have the original box and all factory papers and accessories that came with it new. Price $1200. The second one down is a NIB Radical Firearms with the box, papers and one magazine that came with it. Price $650. The third down has an unfired Anderson factory new complete lower which came with stock and all components factory assembled. It is coupled with an unfired Durkin upper receiver and parts. This gun has not been fired and is all brand new as shown, yes it is missing a flash cage. I stole it to finish another build for someone and I have not taken time to get another one for it. Price $550. The bottom one has an unfired Anderson Factory new complete lower all factory assembled. The upper is a new Delton factory upper with a heavy barrel and components all factory assembled, headspaced and test fired at the factory.Price $750. I will consider a partial or full trade so offer whatever you like, the worst that can happen is a respectful decline by one of us. As always Cash is King. I am located in Brewton, AL and all sales will include a bill of sale for both parties with information confirmed by a current drivers license or carry permit. Thanks for taking a look, David. 20220420_111422.jpg

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom