• ...and so much more!
  • G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    To start with, I paid 10.99 each plus shipping on these 30 rounders. 10 D&H 30 round mags with PSA stamped floorplates. $100 for all 10. 2- 20 round Wyndham Weaponry mags $20 each 20201016_151137.jpg . 1- 20 round BFI restricted law enforcement or government use only mag $20. If you want them great, not interested in trades or what you may think they are worth. Price is firm. I will only deal with members who have 30 posts or more or if we've dealt previously.

Attachments

• 20201016_151141.jpg
      20201016_151141.jpg
      1.7 MB · Views: 35

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    I wouldn't be concerned about what some may think about the prices. Your prices are very good, cheap actually.
    If sleepy Joe wins in less than two weeks (likely) and we lose the Senate (likely) the prices will have tripled or more by inauguration day. I have a bunch that Im just sitting on to see how things go and then I plan to sell them at the then market price and make me some Money.

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    I wouldn't be concerned about what some may think about the prices. Your prices are very good, cheap actually.
    If sleepy Joe wins in less than two weeks (likely) and we lose the Senate (likely) the prices will have tripled or more by inauguration day. I have a bunch that Im just sitting on to see how things go and then I plan to sell them at the then market price and make me some Money.
    Recently got a bunch of Lancer mags so figured I'd pass these on to members who may be short on feeders.

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Only a week left to go before these become solid gold... get 'em while you can.

Top Bottom