• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • USAF Sarge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I know the A1 "Birdcage" had slots all the way around, the A2 "Birdcage" had them half way around and the slots were orientated facing up per se.

What about the 3 prong suppressor, is there a proper orientation for it?

Getting stuff together to do a Faux USAF M16 604 build and trying to learn all I can. Granted parts of the build will be outsourced (Barrel to reciever install, suppressor install). But I want to make sure that the suppressor gets installed correctly (If there is a correct way).

Going with a Fulton Armory pencil profile barrel with FSB already installed, along with the slab side upper assembly w/ BCG from them.

Thank you in advance for any and all information and help yall can give me.

Shobbles

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Sound Defense Fossa 556 has two narrow prongs and one wide prong. Wide one goes at the 6oclock position to supposedly reduce dust signature in prone. Also supposed to be a bit of a brake. Was tested by a fella who tested like 100 flash hiders and brakes. He came out with something like 20% recoil reduction. was also at the top of the fh list of the ones he tested. Don’t know if I can do $100 for a muzzle device though.

Top Bottom