• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Is it just me or has everyone notice the large increase in postings of AR / AK pistols for sale lately after the rumor the ATF is going to classify them as AOW’s ??????

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm not sure if it's actually more of them for sale or we're just taking more notice of them because of recent issues. If history provides a clue, there were few private BFSs sold before the hard Ban date. I think a bunch of private BFDs were turned in, destroyed, tossed in trash, lost and may be the object of future scavenger hunts. Lol.

Its all speculation as to what may be targeted (the Pistol, the Brace or both) in the future.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    I'll just get stamps for them all. Right after I take out a loan.

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I'll just get stamps for them all. Right after I take out a loan.
    I honestly don't think the braces will go the way of the bump stocks. There's entirely too many of them out there. I'd venture to say that there's infinitely more braces than there ever were bump stocks. You'd have an uprising and riot from the hundreds of thousands of owners that the gAyTF would try to make into felons overnight. I for one would be protesting my ass off and open carrying all 6 of my braced ARs. Fuck the gAyTF. They're not elected officials, they don't have a leg to stand on to make laws and make braces illegal. If you recall, it was Trump that signed the order making the bump stocks illegal. I damn sure am not paying a fucking tax stamp for each brace I own. They can grandfather that shit in, or get fucked. I'll fight them to the death for it. I have as much care in the world for the gAyTF as I do the gum stuck to the bottom of my shoe. If they wanna fuck with me, they better send bachelors. I'm going out swinging is all I'm saying. I'm tired of this shit and their wishy washy "rules" that make it one thing or another. The whole agency needs to go the way of the dodo.....

kidsoncoffee

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I also forgot to add, I'm only selling one braced AR cause I need the money for a boat I want. I'm keeping the rest of them no matter what along with the several braces that I don't even have installed on builds yet. Fuck em.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    Oh I'm not giving them up but if ya gotta pay to play I'm not dying over 200 bucks. A grandfather would be nice. There is estimated to be 3 or 4 million braces out there......I really think that number is higher myself.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    What's next? An armory license to store more than 500 rounds and 3 firearms? Caliber restrictions? AR's only in non military calibers, handguns in non military calibers? Inspections of you home? Disqualification if you have children? Military service? If they get their foot in the door its over.

kidsoncoffee

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oh I'm not giving them up but if ya gotta pay to play I'm not dying over 200 bucks. A grandfather would be nice. There is estimated to be 3 or 4 million braces out there......I really think that number is higher myself.
    Who said anything about dying? I'm gonna build a fort in my front yard out of all the oath breakers that seem to think the constitution is a piece of toilet paper.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't track a bunch of gun prices but I just noticed the Stribog W/brace just dropped $50. Can't say they're being dumped but you might want to watch your wish list for pre crazy prices. With all the uncertainties on pistol/brace guns, buyers may well have chosen to hold off on making that type of a purchase. Less demand and distributors/retailors might also not want to have inventory they're not licensed for or have Funds tied up in inventory thats in BATFE limbo or worse.

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    I'm only selling one AK pistol. I'm keeping the Micro Draco. Is my $1100.00 OBO a good price for the one I'm selling, or after the election will it go even higher at the next PNS Fairgrounds gunshow? Time will tell. As to bragging about what you will and won't do, that might not be a good idea on here. Probably at least ten members on here are Federal agents, probably many more. I will register mine. I have three tax stamps already, so a couple more won't be a problem. BTY, Gulf Coast Guns has a couple of AK pistols for $999.00 plus tax and call in. The price on mine is actually very good. I'm surprised someone hasn't snapped it up yet.

Last edited:

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    I may go if Trump wins.
    Biden wins, it will be insane. Tables will be bare in hours.

....and my AK Pistol will double or more in price, and people will be fighting over it.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm only selling one AK pistol. I'm keeping the Micro Draco. Is my $1100.00 OBO a good price for the one I'm selling, or after the election will it go even higher at the next PNS Fairgrounds gunshow? Time will tell. As to bragging about what you will and won't do, that might not be a good idea on here. Probably at least ten members on here are Federal agents, probably many more. I will register mine. I have three tax stamps already, so a couple more won't be a problem. BTY, Gulf Coast Guns has a couple of AK pistols for $999.00 plus tax and call in. The price on mine is actually very good. I'm surprised someone hasn't snapped it up yet.
    This is important about about making statements of future defiance of the law. It is quite likely that the NSA monitors or at least records what goes with many internet communications and they likely have the software to search for criminal statements.

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    This is important about about making statements of future defiance of the law. It is quite likely that the NSA monitors or at least records what goes with many internet communications and they likely have the software to search for criminal statements.

"You have no idea what you don't know." This statement was made by a high up government official to his neighbor concerning UFO's, but it applies here just as much when it comes to government surveillance of all forms of electronic communication.

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    I've never been very interested in the idea of AR pistols, but I did build one sometime back, primarily because I was bored & running out of ideas for how to build the stripped lowers I'd accumulated. I built a 10.5" .300 Blk and never fired it. Right now I'm on the fence over whether to hang on to it or just sell it to fund other purchases It has nothing to do with future of braces (mine is an SBA4), I'm just not interested enough to go fire it.

Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I've never been very interested in the idea of AR pistols, but I did build one sometime back, primarily because I was bored & running out of ideas for how to build the stripped lowers I'd accumulated. I built a 10.5" .300 Blk and never fired it. Right now I'm on the fence over whether to hang on to it or just sell it to fund other purchases It has nothing to do with future of braces (mine is an SBA4), I'm just not interested enough to go fire it.
    I mean a 12.5 5.56 is plenty of fun and plenty useful at the right ranges.
    300 blackout was designed for the short barrels so I'd say give it a go. If you like ot there ya go if not then at least you know.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    What's next? An armory license to store more than 500 rounds and 3 firearms? Caliber restrictions? AR's only in non military calibers, handguns in non military calibers? Inspections of you home? Disqualification if you have children? Military service? If they get their foot in the door its over.
    You just quoted the Californian life of firearm and ammunition possession

Top Bottom