AR - 15 Lower Kits for $119.00 at gunshow.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fletch

Master
    What do y'all think. Double what they used be but they are here and available. Could be awhile before they are easily available. I bought one and thinking about more. Wondering if I shouldn't buy several.

mrwigglezdj

Expert
    That's a lot but hey if I had a upper to go with my lowers then 120 to Finnish it would be a done deal... Hard to call with uppers as hard to get as the rest

Fletch

Master
    They have mil spec flattop uppers with wilson 1/9 chrome lined barrels for $589. Another $250 for bolt carrier group and charging handle. So $830 for a completed upper. I know people will howl about what a rip off, but it's really not bad in this environment. Demand is through the roof and NOBODY has them. I bought one to go on the stripped lower on the group order. In all I will have one put together for about $1100 which ain't bad in this craziness and I think the days of 800 dollar ARs may be gone for good even when a ban doesn't go through.

One guy was selling "complete" ar-15s for 1399 but you take the lower home and wait up to 16 weeks to have the upper shipped yet they hold your money all that time......no thanks

Top Bottom