• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RevFisch

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Saw a guy from Navarre was selling two AKs. Good prices. But only ships and won’t allow meeting in person. Says he will ship when the seller sends the money, which makes sense. But wondering if this is all legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NavCorman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Tell him to send the firearm , then you will send the money . Bet he won’t do that either . Scam.

Shovelhead

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I was warned away from using that site. However, since most subscribers here dont live near Sarasota I have to rely on shipping Unless you like to drive... For what its worth you can look me up on thegeorgia outdoors trader gun forum. Same user name SHOVELHEAD been on it since the beginning.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    That site is THE WORST!
    I would estimate at least half of the ads are scams.
    There’s a little bullseye by the seller’s name. Click on that and it will tell you where they really are. Usually a foreign country.
    I would run from those AKs in Navarre. A scam for sure.

Rebuilt

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Saw a guy from Navarre was selling two AKs. Good prices. But only ships and won’t allow meeting in person. Says he will ship when the seller sends the money, which makes sense. But wondering if this is all legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Scam, turn away and don’t look back

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    I've tried to navigate that site and I just can't seem to understand it. I look on Pensacola and it always shows ads everywhere. Not sure if it's my browser or their site.

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    At one point it was OK. Completely went to hell and almost every ad is a scam now! Ur $, ur life, but would not send $ to anyone that I haven’t dealt with before! Some scams are obvious! Some are done very well! The old saying, if it’s too good to be true, then it’s not! Also many very professional gun and other stuff web sites that are used to steal your money outright or just steal all of your data, which they sell and later the crazy credit card charges start coming in! Sure the credit card company will credit the charges but is all a huge pain!

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    That site is THE WORST!
    I would estimate at least half of the ads are scams.
    There’s a little bullseye by the seller’s name. Click on that and it will tell you where they really are. Usually a foreign country.
    I would run from those AKs in Navarre. A scam for sure.
    Ask him if he's in Syria and can get me an Albanian SKS. Maybe he'll come clean :) . I'll give him $800

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    At one point it was OK. Completely went to hell and almost every ad is a scam now! Ur $, ur life, but would not send $ to anyone that I haven’t dealt with before! Some scams are obvious! Some are done very well! The old saying, if it’s too good to be true, then it’s not! Also many very professional gun and other stuff web sites that are used to steal your money outright or just steal all of your data, which they sell and later the crazy credit card charges start coming in! Sure the credit card company will credit the charges but is all a huge pain!
    That site must not have great moderators like our moderators, who are always on their toes, a necessary evil

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    As its been said, highly suspicious terms of sale. That site is literally half full of scammers, maybe more than half!

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Used to be good place. About 1 1/2 years ago went to shit. 100% of everything that looks like a fair price or a bargain is a scam. Looks like you can buy dope on it now though.

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Get address and tell them checks in the mail... but probably will ask for zelle or such for payment that can’t be contested in the 99.5% chance that it is a scam.

Latest posts

Top Bottom