• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    That seems 100% illegal.
    As a licensed manufacturer I know I can have people ship their Firearms directly to me for repair. That is only due to that type of 07 license.
    I would be very skeptical of shipping a firearm without an attached FFLs #. Seems like an easy way to become an instant felon and and make quick work of all of those things you have for sale.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Like I said, right from atf's website...

6. May I lawfully ship a firearm directly to an out-of-State licensee, or must I have a
    licensee in my State ship it to him? May the licensee return the firearm to me, even if
    the shipment is across State lines?

Any person may ship firearms directly to a licensee in any State, with no requirement for another
    licensee to ship the firearm. However, handguns and other concealable firearms are not mailable
    through the United States Postal Service and must be shipped via private common or contract
    carrier (18 U.S.C. § 1715). The USPS and private common or contract carriers may also have
    additional restrictions on firearms shipments by unlicensed persons. Firearms shipped to FFLs
    for repair or any other lawful purpose may be returned to the person from whom received
    without transferring the firearm through an FFL in the recipient’s State of residence. FFLs may
    also return a replacement firearm of the same kind and type to the person from whom received
    (18 U.S.C. § 922(a)(2)(A)). An ATF Form 4473 is required for the return of the firearm, except
    in instances when a firearm is delivered to a licensee for the sole purpose of repair or
    customizing, and the same firearm or a replacement firearm is returned to the person from whom
    received (27 CFR § 478.124(a))

Be careful, making legal Firearms owners a felon seems to be a trend. Do your own homework.

Latest posts

Top Bottom