• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    Based in the usa......doesn't say made in the usa. Pricing is attractive.

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    It's Saturday night and I don't have anything else going on.....

"This is how spec-ops troops carry more firepower with even less space"

NO. shorter length, yes. This folding apparatus doesn't change physics. extra points for "spec-ops"

"Now you can have a full sized & full power AR, that you can carry in a bag!"

Had that before this.

"the perfect combination between penetration power, ammo capacity....."

WTF..... penetration power? lost me. But I'm intrigued. Let's read more.

"regular stocks make them too long to be placed inside a car for example..."

What kind of car are they referring to?

"Specifically designed for gas piston and direct impingement systems 5.56 to .308 systems,as well as .223 compatible, it has standard 1-3/16” x 16 thread and does not require any additional parts to be used with standard BC Groups."

DI, Piston, 5.56 to .308....... that's like ALL the bases. This thing is legit. AND it does .223!!!!
    Bonus: Who says BC Groups? BCG. Bolt Carrier Group. BC Groups... No.

"It is extremely lightweight and corrosion resistant. This assembly weighs only 6.0 ounces. No special tools required; only a standard armorer’s wrench. The product does not need to be disassembled in order to install it on to your rifle."
    6oz isn't "extremely" light weight on a gun. Car.... yes. Gun... no.

No special tools........ except an armorer's wrench. That's not special. Because we said.

"does not need to be disassembled in order to install it.........."
    WTF?

"It allows you to react to threats that would be very hard to encounter if you´re carrying just a pistol or even more than just one threat at a time. This is what people that truly care about self-defense choose."

Hard to encounter? Like, you wouldn't encounter them if you didn't have an "extremely light weight", "spec-ops" folding mechanism on your AR that you can now "fit into a bag". So much to unpack.

"WE DID THE RESEARCH, AND PUT THE WORK IN. WE HAVE IMPLEMENTED AN INNOVATIVE SOLUTION TO BRING YOU A PRODUCT YOU CAN TRUST 100%"​

This isn't new. It's just a "bargain" version of something that's been available for awhile.

EXTRA CREDIT: Infographic says 8.5oz for housing weight and 2 oz for Bolt Carrier Extensions(aka BC ext).......? What happened to 6 Oz?

PS:

If you want an AR folder and this works. Cool. But these guys are trying awful hard to break out and not in a good way.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    Looks like they took the bc groups straight from slyvans page. Theirs are 223 compatible as well. Wild!
    Even uses a slyvan piece in their advertising lol!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210410-230750.png
      Screenshot_20210410-230750.png
      1.1 MB · Views: 109
    Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Looks like they took the bc groups straight from slyvans page. Theirs are 223 compatible as well. Wild!
    Even uses a slyvan piece in their advertising lol!!!
    "Every AR needs this" until you go to cover in the ditch, sand, beach, or swamp and you fill the internals of your tacticool highly prized high-tolerances carbine with the equivalent of God's concrete... at the exact moment when your life depends on folding it to make work

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210413-050148_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20210413-050148_Chrome.jpg
      330.5 KB · Views: 112

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    for some reason i would think one of the first things i did when i picked it up was lock it...even before i ran for cover or concealment

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    for some reason i would think one of the first things i did when i picked it up was lock it...even before i ran for cover or concealment
    You hope so... the NRA statistics say that in a defense scenario you only have 2.5 seconds on average to recognize the threat and engage it with the appropriate response. So.... half the time you'll have less than 2.5 seconds. Do you want half of the last 2.5 seconds of your life to be spent MAYBE getting your AR put back together again correctly?

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    The FN SCAR, the FN FAL Paratrooper, the SKS, the AK, the Ruger Mini, the Sig, the Kriss Vectors, the Stribogs, the Galil Ace, etc etc... there's plenty of side folder carbines out there that will fire and save your life, your family's lives and your dog's lives while folded and with all the cool features that liberals hate. A few of these designs have AR style ergonomics and take AR mags

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    You hope so... the NRA statistics say that in a defense scenario you only have 2.5 seconds on average to recognize the threat and engage it with the appropriate response. So.... half the time you'll have less than 2.5 seconds. Do you want half of the last 2.5 seconds of your life to be spent MAYBE getting your AR put back together again correctly?
    True, but it's sooooo cool!! I gotta have it!! My doodes will so envious of my tacticoolness (Not) Again, re the KT shoots folded, side charger and only weighs 4.6 lb....

Top Bottom