Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

Anybody try one of these yet?

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
Perhaps you need a piston driven so you can fold and still shoot...

Raven

Master
Reaction score
Looks like they took the bc groups straight from slyvans page. Theirs are 223 compatible as well. Wild!
Even uses a slyvan piece in their advertising lol!!!
"Every AR needs this" until you go to cover in the ditch, sand, beach, or swamp and you fill the internals of your tacticool highly prized high-tolerances carbine with the equivalent of God's concrete... at the exact moment when your life depends on folding it to make work

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210413-050148_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210413-050148_Chrome.jpg
    330.5 KB · Views: 15

Jester896

Master
GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
for some reason i would think one of the first things i did when i picked it up was lock it...even before i ran for cover or concealment

Raven

Master
Reaction score
for some reason i would think one of the first things i did when i picked it up was lock it...even before i ran for cover or concealment
You hope so... the NRA statistics say that in a defense scenario you only have 2.5 seconds on average to recognize the threat and engage it with the appropriate response. So.... half the time you'll have less than 2.5 seconds. Do you want half of the last 2.5 seconds of your life to be spent MAYBE getting your AR put back together again correctly?

Raven

Master
Reaction score
The FN SCAR, the FN FAL Paratrooper, the SKS, the AK, the Ruger Mini, the Sig, the Kriss Vectors, the Stribogs, the Galil Ace, etc etc... there's plenty of side folder carbines out there that will fire and save your life, your family's lives and your dog's lives while folded and with all the cool features that liberals hate. A few of these designs have AR style ergonomics and take AR mags

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
You hope so... the NRA statistics say that in a defense scenario you only have 2.5 seconds on average to recognize the threat and engage it with the appropriate response. So.... half the time you'll have less than 2.5 seconds. Do you want half of the last 2.5 seconds of your life to be spent MAYBE getting your AR put back together again correctly?
True, but it's sooooo cool!! I gotta have it!! My doodes will so envious of my tacticoolness (Not) Again, re the KT shoots folded, side charger and only weighs 4.6 lb....

Toggle Sidebar

Latest posts

Sponsors

Holsters
3rd Coast
Top Bottom