Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

Anybody shot at the new Holt Range yet?

Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

Lounge71

Reaction score
I thought you could go there without a membership and shoot on "non membership lanes"?

Just like SRSS, privileges for being a member, but not necessary.

NON-MEMBER DAILY RATE: $15
Includes 100 YD Rifle Range and Public Pistol Bays Only

View attachment 83342
They have a 100 yard rifle range that is paper targets and a public pistol bay that allows static shooting and paper targets it's 15 bucks for the day. Everything is setup for members areas. They keep the two groups seperated. There are two memberships one that takes you out to 300 yards and they have steel targets and the other takes you out to past 1000 yards. Members can rent private bays to run drills by yourself or with you guest it's 25bucks for 2 hour blocks. I've been practicing in the private bays for 2 gun and great to take my boys just to plink by ourselves.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

skyydiver

Reaction score
Went and shot pistol and sighted in my AR carry Handle last weekend at Holt. $15 and way more fun than the other close range (indoor in GB). Works well for me in Navarre for occasional shooting as a non member.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dave308

Administrator
Reaction score
Went and shot pistol and sighted in my AR carry Handle last weekend at Holt. $15 and way more fun than the other close range (indoor in GB). Works well for me in Navarre for occasional shooting as a non member.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have only been twice and each time not much of a crowd to deal with. Huge range

Mr.T

Reaction score
I've shots competition matches at Southern Tactical Range (STR), Holt, FL 1-2 times monthly. Great matches for all skill levels such as USPSA, IDPA, 2Gun, 3Gun, Pistol Combat, Rifle Combat, Skeet, and Combat/Long Range Precision. You can find all of their matches posted on Practiscore. They have re-work their fee menu to make it simpler to understand. If you have no activity plan for this weekend, come out to shoot at STR or 2Gun competition at ALTUS Shooting Solutions Sat, 26th Sept.

RussSurfs

GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
Anytime you can get a chance to squad with Mr. T you will have a good time and learn some things.

Toggle Sidebar
Top Bottom