• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    We look for places to shoot that are different from what is normally open to us that we can make a day or weekend trip to. I would be hard to justify $445 for 1 or 2 visits a year. We do enjoy ARENA in Blakely when they have an open range day. I think one range is 2200M UKD and the other a 1K KD

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    We look for places to shoot that are different from what is normally open to us that we can make a day or weekend trip to. I would be hard to justify $445 for 1 or 2 visits a year. We do enjoy ARENA in Blakely when they have an open range day. I think one range is 2200M UKD and the other a 1K KD
    Element has open house days at least once a year. check the website for events.

Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Went out there for patrol rifle class this summer. Place seems nice, and buddy has gone out for long range set ups they have and from his description danggggg

RussSurfs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Element continues to upgrade bays. My wife is kind of a new shooter but really like it there since we can get a bay by ourselves she doesn’t feel pressured. Range staff is very helpful as well.

fisheadgib

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I took a tour of the place last year and they had a day use fee of 25.00 with limited use out to 300 yds. Our ranch is 5 miles from there a I have a 100 yd range but I plan to join to be able to shoot farther. There's not that many places to shoot 1000 yds, Even ringing steel at 300 is a hoot.

Top Bottom