Anybody shot at the new Holt Range yet? Element Training Complex

G-rat

Wait... I'm a moderator now?!
Staff member
Super Moderator
GCGF Supporter
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
was just there this very morning! was also there on friday. bought one of the new WOT triggers from crabbyguy in the pro shop last friday. talk about a good time! range all to myself and trigger time on a new item i have been wanting. get you out there and tell 'em I sent ya! ask for pirates, if you know...
<

kirbwrx

Expert
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
was just there this very morning! was also there on friday. bought one of the new WOT triggers from crabbyguy in the pro shop last friday. talk about a good time! range all to myself and trigger time on a new item i have been wanting. get you out there and tell 'em I sent ya! ask for pirates, if you know...
Damn I should've just drove up. Guess I'll just try later this week.

G-rat

Wait... I'm a moderator now?!
Staff member
Super Moderator
GCGF Supporter
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Damn I should've just drove up. Guess I'll just try later this week.
tue thru fri from 0800 till 1700. not sure about saturdays... most ranges are to crowded for me on the weekends. only a few other people out there this morning.

Last edited:

seandizzie

Shooter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They only close on Mondays and some holidays.

They said they will only close the range for close lightening, tornado, Armageddon.

I have a literally been out there shooting in a downpour, it was when that last hurricane hit Louisiana and we are getting some of the outlying thunderstorms . Occasionally they have maintenance or other “things” and close areas.

They are usually busyier on the weekends especially if there is an event/match. Hell met Roy Jones Jr out there.

If its not Monday or a holiday they will be there.

D1675E9D-BFAE-41CE-82C6-66E7E395B7F2.jpeg

Top Bottom