• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Pos mediacom. Now their telling us mid october. Worked terrific after the hurricane. 3 days later crapped out. My cell signal sucks out here in the boonies.

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Use to have mediacom, switched to at&t uverse. Heads and tails over mediacom. Mediacom kept upping the price without tell us and every time we went over 100 gigs of internet they charge 10 bucks per 50 gigs. Uverse for us is unlimited now!
    My cell is still spotting after the storm but that’s due to a tower going down. Like living in the dark ages lmao. Gonna by a ham radio lol

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep. Got a diagnostic visit, told it was an amplifier gone bad (street box was underwater for 12 hours). He put in a ticket, now I'm told it will be two weeks. To swap out an amplifier! I'm switching.

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    I had mediacom but dropped them because every time my internet slowed down they blamed my computer, and the problem was always theirs. Their reputation is so bad here that they usually don't even put their name on the outside of the envelopes of their advertisements.

Baddog 0302

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Their e mail [ @#$% @ MCHSI.COM] transfers SUCK, had to tell everyone to send e mails to my yahoo address. Stuck w/ them as not enough people in my little area for AT&T to justify running lines, boosters. Or that's what they say..

Tovarish

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    My problem is they keep missing service appointments after I sit at home waiting on them. And reschedule for at least a week later.

rkflorey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ours just came back up 1900 hrs

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    I think the more appropriate question would be "anyone Not having trouble with Media Com.
    I don't think I have Ever heard anything good about them. Cox is high, but it works!

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I got rid of cable all together when it became cheaper to purchase all my favorite movies on disc, to have and to hold forever!

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    We had Uverse for years and were very happy with it until they started dropping channels because they couldn’t come to a financial agreement with them.
    We switched to Mediacom and we have to reset our WiFi at least 3 times a day plus it’s gone up $30 a month.
    We will probably switch back to Uverse if they have gotten their problems straightened out.

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    backwards here...MediaCom is far better than AT&T... speed is fantastic...it does slow down the more people that are on it... even then 10 times faster than AT&T. I can't tell you how many times I have to reset the AT&T modem in a week...WiFi never works well...never reset MediaCom's...WiFi is spot on. Their residential customer service isn't fantastic..very close to on either. MediaCom's business support is superb.

Overtime

Fear the Wombat!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mediacom is still out at the shop. No internet means no phones. Making everything very challenging. My house which is 2.2 miles down the road has CenturyLink and had it the next day after the storm.

Top Bottom