• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    Tri star is the best of the cheap guns out of Turkey. The only one with a five year warranty.
    My girlfriend's over under never disappoints.
    Cheap and don't have to treat it like it's a collectors item.
    Keep an eye on Walmart for the best deal.

Mullet Hunter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Tri star is the best of the cheap guns out of Turkey. The only one with a five year warranty.
    My girlfriend's over under never disappoints.
    Cheap and don't have to treat it like it's a collectors item.
    Keep an eye on Walmart for the best deal.
    I quit shopping at Walmart when they wanted a DNA sample, blood from your eldest dog, and finger prints of your unborn children to purchase a long gun… not to mention a 6 day wait. Matter of fact I haven’t been in a Wally Wurld ever since I gave up people watchin….. I live in the country dead in the middle between Brewton, and the Pace locations… trust me when I say the 1st and the 15th they empty the trailer parks and the fat women wearing moo-moo’s and house slippers come a grazing… I just can’t do the smell anymore sir… I did however pick up a Tristar Bronze Turkey in .410 today on the used rack @ AA Tactical in Crestview for $525 so I am happy for a little while… now if I can just find an MRO I’ll be set…

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    I quit shopping at Walmart when they wanted a DNA sample, blood from your eldest dog, and finger prints of your unborn children to purchase a long gun… not to mention a 6 day wait. Matter of fact I haven’t been in a Wally Wurld ever since I gave up people watchin….. I live in the country dead in the middle between Brewton, and the Pace locations… trust me when I say the 1st and the 15th they empty the trailer parks and the fat women wearing moo-moo’s and house slippers come a grazing… I just can’t do the smell anymore sir… I did however pick up a Tristar Bronze Turkey in .410 today on the used rack @ AA Tactical in Crestview for $525 so I am happy for a little while… now if I can just find an MRO I’ll be set…
    I agree with you. I went to Walmart for 3 things and I've found an alternate for 2 of them. I avoid it whenever possible. That said, the over unders are 414 when they are in stock. I think the semi autos are 379. Semi auto is 569-599 in the gun store. Similar with the over unders

Jstocks

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just be careful which powder/hull/primer combos you use on that gas gun. Some of these magnum turkey loads can cause issues on the gassers.

I had one once and liked it. The trigger was a little stiff, but other than that it shot good.

Top Bottom