Target Sports

Any reports on the FWB gunshow this weekend, January 30 & 31?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I already have neighbors and their stuff in my yard and I call nobody because I practice what I preach. It's called a neighborhood. People are friendly and respectful and the parents with their kids and pets go wherever they want and nobody cares. Its called visiting and living life together and not holing up on your private property waiting to die. It's how people get to know each other. I bet your life is miserable if you spend it all on running people off. Everybody knows everybody else here and nobody is scared of their neighbors. It's called the Golden Rule. It doesn't have to be "oh that was nice a hundred years ago, times were simpler and better back then, go Mayberry". No, it can be like Mayberry now, right here and now, you just gotta let it be. You gotta be the change you wish to see, and I see everybody being nice, respectful, forgiving, but reserving the right to go full Rambo on somebody should the need arise. Which it won't, as long as everybody's being nice

You loose your bet. A minor gun show issue and you blow it up into big business/gov/fascism, your pushing your social/political agenda. I'm not going to derail the topic nor feed such B.S. trolling for your soap box. Done with "your topic".

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    You loose your bet. A minor gun show issue and you blow it up into big business/gov/fascism, your pushing your social/political agenda. I'm not going to derail the topic nor feed such B.S. trolling for soap box. Done with "your topic".
    Lmao I feel sorry for your neighbors, friends and family. You ever want somebody to talk to about learning how to be nice then feel free to send me a message anytime

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    In Maine the only shows that I ever went to was the one in Skowheagan and at the Agusta Civic Center. Both were good shows but that was alot of years ago and the attitude towards firearms was somewhat different back then. Especially now,with that great state starting to lean farther and farther left.
    Back then I was a FFL and although never having a table,made deals,bought,sold,traded,firearms,just walking around.
    Nobody cared if you sat and talked with people or made deals away from the rented tables. That was part of the "draw" of the show.
    Especially nowadays - -> the places that most consider "public" and "I have a right to be there" ARE NOT. Hadji Shrine gunshow,Walmart,the local gunshop . . SAME.
    Some years ago I was at a LGS and a guy came in to buy some revo. While the salesman went to check availability,another customer offered to sell him a revo cheaper than from the store. The conversation was overheard by another employee of the store and he was promptly asked to leave and never return.
    IMO this is wrong and I would do the same if I owned the store.
    I have seen similar stuff go on here. It is WRONG in this vinue also. I am extremely careful if I post on someone elses add about the firearm - -> "I own one,they are great,MINE IS NOT FOR SALE". And I am dead serious about this. ---- SAWMAN

Phantom006

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sunday EARLY......Good show, for the Panhandle. Found a couple really good deals.. Ammo price gouging to the extreme,but, Capitalism worx..Found quite a few mags cheaper than online or gun store, Got a couple of good deals by “negotiating” a price.. Love the people, talking about freedom, running into a fellow Tourist from the Sandbox..’Merica

Top Bottom