• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TGuns1451

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What happened to 327FM? Any one own One? Seems cool to have all .32 family rounds available to chamber same gun.

Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Had a charter arms 327 back when all they offered was the short barrel. It was a fun little gun but went down the road after I realized ammo was ridiculously expensive and at the time didn't reload so that was out. I'd love to find a gp100 ( think they had a run on that frame) or even the sp101 if they had a longer than 3 inch barrel on it.

TGuns1451

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hickok45 does a video with a Henry in 327 holds it with 2 fingers and the weight of the gun holds recoil when fired. But he's knocking over decent sized steel plate hog targets so they are packing some punch.

TGuns1451

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Henry made one back in 08 I believe. Glad their coming back. Ruger was only manufacturer to my knowledge who still produced a 327 in their LCR or LCRX. They run $800ish IF You actually see one in the store from what I've seen. And I like an LCR but not $800 worth of like. I hear tell that Taurus Bainbridge has made some 327 in the $400 range but have yet to actually see one with my own eyes. By the numbers on paper it's more power behind a smaller lighter bullet then 357 so you feel less recoil but transfer as much or more energy to target.
    357 Mag is 35,000psi
    357 Sig is 40,000psi
    327 Federal Mag 45,000psi

capt.joe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I have a taurus snub nose that i bought for the wife, a sp101 with about a 4 inch barrel, and a 21 inch barrel for my contender. I went all in and bought 500 rounds of brass and some bullets. I made the mistake of not wearing hearing protection when i fired a speer gold dot from the sp101. I wont do that again unless its an emergency.

capt.joe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Interesting round. Looks like Henry is building a lever gun for it now. I bet that is super fast. 32-20???
    Check out ballistics by the inch. Their chart made me buy a contender barrel lol. I think its a great round. Havent had a chance to take a deer with it.

TGuns1451

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I hear that! Never enough hrs in the day. Let us know when you lay a deer down with the contender!

Top Bottom