Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

Any green badges needing 9mm's??

Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

stage20

Reaction score
Green badge?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's a super secret club that nobody knows how to get into. Seriously.
I just saw a rather new member with a green badge. I have done a face to face deal with him. Nice guy. Don't know how he got in with minimal posts. I've asked several times and gotten nowhere.

SAWMAN

GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
James,it's gotta be the same price that it was a year ago or your gonna hear me whine.
TJ, he "knows somebody" . . . you don't.
(I still think mine should be red) ---- SAWMAN

Ric-san

Reaction score
Looks like we may be head in’ to Sportsman Guide.com pricing...one for non members and a nicer deal for members....just sayin’

SAWMAN

GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
One suspected problem is that,you are not allowed a green (or red) badge if you are a member of Pfffffft. --- SAWMAN

stage20

Reaction score
If only the forum had a support the forum button....
On my phone it does not. I've been sent screenshots from a pc and it's there. Haven't fired my old dusty dell up. I'll have to go back in the dungeon and see if it will hand crank. Don't know why it's not showing on my phone. I also don't see a icon to switch from mobile to desktop site, if there is one.

kaufdrop27

GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
On my phone it does not. I've been sent screenshots from a pc and it's there. Haven't fired my old dusty dell up. I'll have to go back in the dungeon and see if it will hand crank. Don't know why it's not showing on my phone. I also don't see a icon to switch from mobile to desktop site, if there is one.
strange I can see it on my phone!

Toggle Sidebar
Top Bottom