• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rkflorey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Built one some years ago. Shot well but Sat in the safe for a couple of years so I sold it during the Obama rush and financed two other .builds

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Had one in 70 s done by SFA marled SA-48 can"t remember who end up with it. Still got a Standard on in a SR-48 It shot better then my Belgium , I sold it. Just my 5 cents

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Bought a DSA STG58 just after the ban ended, so mine doesn't have any "ban" features. Gas adjustment ring broke in pieces within a few days of ownership; DSA sent another ring and said it was "heavy duty", no further problems in 17 years of ownership. Mine loves M160 frangible bullets, and they are easy on the bore. Trigger's always had a bit of a not smooth pull, but I'm used to it. Got a whole parts kit and a couple more STG58 bbls which I'll probably never need. Reminds me: I need to take it shooting again.

Fear21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    The FAL was my favorite rifle for a long time. That's waned a bit in recent years but I still love them. Owned an Imbel for a little bit before I hit a rough spot a few years ago - sent her down the road to cover the bills. Still miss it and certainly wouldn't mind having another one.

garyw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a FN FNAR 7.62X51 I just bought NIB, I haven't had time to fire it
    but I will get around to it. Love the FN rifles

Midnight son

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I bought a DSA Israeli Officers model a couple years ago when first introduced. I've had it in every configuration......original wood furniture, black polymer, even a DSA scope mount with an lpvo. I've enjoyed it thoroughly but it might be time to try something else.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I bought a DSA Israeli Officers model a couple years ago when first introduced. I've had it in every configuration......original wood furniture, black polymer, even a DSA scope mount with an lpvo. I've enjoyed it thoroughly but it might be time to try something else.
    I might be interested in taking a closer look at your Officers model when you get ready to let her go... Here's a side by side comparison. The Officers model is on bottom. Very nice finish on those
    Screenshot_20220406-121334_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20220406-121432_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20220406-121350_YouTube.jpg

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Had 3 at one time. One of my biggest regrets is trading away a 16 paratrooper all matching Imbel on an Armscorp receiver. It was so boring to shoot 1 hole groups at a 100 yds all day. Jeez I'm a jackass.

Carthage

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    625CFA80-1A28-4D28-A5A6-290C63C25BD3.jpeg
    my german G1 Clone was my first expensive purchase when I graduated college! All parts are german except the wood and the imbel receiver it was built on.

Top Bottom