APOD Firearms

Any Doctors, PAs, RNs (or the like) in the house?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just got back from a ruckmarch.
    This sure was a lot easier/faster then when I started 4 weeks ago.
    Tho still somewhat swollen as before foot still fit fine into my combat boot.

And the more I think about it the more I recall feeling a bit of a pain one time i put in in a running shoe.
    I looked for a thorn after taking off the shoe but found nothing.
    Shook out the sock and carried on.

So maybe I did get a bug bite after all.. this was about a week to 10 days ago.

Anyhow just felt i wanted to updated folks form the original post.

Left knee feels fine, but I also been dosing with Naproxen to reduce any inflammation.
    I've found thart in my older years I have got to wear wide-width shoes. I've been throug all the orthopedic/orthotic crap, and in the end, just plain wide-width shoes do it for me. Don't really know why, don't care, they work, for me.

MaxNr

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Full disclosure. My med experience is limited to 12 years as a DustOff pilot and the two weeks of medical training we got. Also married a PA w/ 32 yrs Army med exp.
    Could be any of the conditions mentioned. Not mentioned is pericarditis. (peri = surounding. cardi = heart).
    The pericardium is the sac surrounding the heart. Sometime fills with fluid and interferes with function. This fluid buildup shows up as ankle swelling. Press it with a finger. If it stays pale for a sec, check with your doc.

Top Bottom