• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • skyydiver

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I’m not aware of any collector value from the 80s, but I’ve been wrong before. I wouldn’t pay that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Prior to the fall of the iron curtain the only CZ-75s in this country were brought in by returning GIs. They sold them in Rod & Gun Clubs in Europe and they were highly sought after.
    A friend brought one back and went to a local indoor range to shoot. When he pulled it out of the case the owner of the range offered him $600 for it. That was huge money back then.
    I’ve got one that I was thinking about selling is the reason I was looking them up.
    I don’t think that it’s something to sell locally but rather to a national audience.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Got a couple (9mm & .40); they're good shooters but I would never pay that kind of money for one.

From my research, it’s the collectibility of the non-imports that’s driving the high prices but I’m still learning.
    I was hoping someone on here kept up with them.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    It's a cool item ya have there. You should make an account on the CZ forum and go ask around there. They'll tell ya all you need to know.
    I have a SP-01 Phantom that's the polymer version but with DA/SA, a light rail, and decocker. It too may be rare at some point as I heard they quit importing them so they could focus on the Czech army's contract for it as thier official sidearm. That was a good while back tho and they may be back to being sold again. It's the pistol I shoot best of all I own. So much so its my nightstand gun choice of all the ones I own.
    I plan to even buy a few CZ AR grip panels for ARs when I get the chance. I plan to get a metal CZ75 one day too eventually so I can use some of the cool grip panels they sell.
    Cool guns tho, good luck bud

Latest posts

Top Bottom