• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    14 elementary school kids and a teacher killed in Texas. 18 year old shooter.
    This is getting ridiculous. We need to arm teachers.
    We are faced with a bunch of spoiled brats that grew up on violent video games and never got their asses whipped.

Last edited:

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    We are faced with a bunch of spoiled brats that grew up on violent video games and never got their asses whipped.
    100% agree. My kids would never step foot in a public school anyway. I would need to know teachers and staff are armed and are proficient at shooting.

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    First of all my heartfelt condolences to all these families getting heartbreaking TERRIBLE news right now. That being said in one week we had the Buffalo, NY mass shooting, the very public shooting of the man on the subway in NY, and now this one in TX. The Biden administration is speaking to the nation tonight and they will be coming FULL STEAM AHEAD for guns and high capacity magazines. Y’all batten the hatches !!!!

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    According to the pure stats, mass shootings are down by like 90% compared to a hundred years ago, pre-DNA, fingerprints and electronic surveillance. I'd say there's always going to be mentally ill bad apples, tho. I one hundred percent agree that ALL teachers and faculty should be well armed at ALL times, and if they can't, won't or are otherwise unable to qualify to be armed then I wouldn’t want them around my kids in the first place. I thank God all my kids are adults now, but I still have one who hasn't graduated high school yet, and he should be armed at school too. My son very well could qualify and he has more experience than most men I know outside of this forum. Some Texan like my son could have sat his ass right next to this 18 year old mentally ill psychopath student and put the fear of God in him

Last edited:

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    According to the pure stats, mass shootings are down by like 90% compared to a hundred years ago, pre-DNA, fingerprints and electronic surveillance. I'd say there's always going to be mentally ill bad apples, tho. I one hundred percent agree that ALL teachers and faculty should be well armed at ALL times, and if they can't, won't or are otherwise unable to qualify to be armed then I wouldn’t want them around my kids in the first place. I thank God my kids are adults now, but I still have one who hasn't graduated high school yet, and he should be armed at school too. My son very well could qualify and he has more experience than most men I know outside of this forum. Sit his ass right next to this 18 year old mentally ill psychopath student and put the fear of God in him
    THIS !!!! If we can send 100 billion to Ukraine surely we can hire two ex military armed guards at each school, by the time the cops make it to these things it’s TOO LATE.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    THIS !!!! If we can send 100 billion to Ukraine surely we can hire two ex military armed guards at each school, by the time the cops make it to these things it’s TOO LATE.
    Even most schools who have resource officers only have one, maybe (big maybe) two resource officers for like a 40 acre campus and 1,000 individuals. Need more than a few security

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Even most schools who have resource officers only have one, maybe (big maybe) two resource officers for like a 40 acre campus and 1,000 individuals. Need more than a few security
    We can split hairs about how many, bottom line is THEY ARE NEEDED !!!!!

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Any predictions on FJBs speech coming up?

He'll start by talking about how great EVs are and then someone will remind him he was there to apologize, briefly, and then announce all are to report to their local police depts not later than noon tomorrow and bring it all.

Y'all best pray to whoever you pray to that the SCOTUS gives us one hell of a 2nd Amend ruling this summer!

This case could be the linchpin in maintaining 2nd Amend rights.

Last edited:

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In breaking news scenarios I tend to flip through the different news channels to see how each one is covering it. Watching when this broke earlier today I couldn't help but notice that Fox News reporter Bill Melugin was there on-scene very early on while no other national news organization had anyone there.

Perhaps if any of these other media groups were actually covering the open border fiasco they would of had a reporter nearby like Fox did. Just an observation.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    In breaking news scenarios I tend to flip through the different news channels to see how each one is covering it. Watching when this broke earlier today I couldn't help but notice that Fox News reporter Bill Melugin was there on-scene very early on while no other national news organization had anyone there.

Perhaps if any of these other media groups were actually covering the open border fiasco they would of had a reporter nearby like Fox did. Just an observation.
    All true. Or it could be just the fact that Fox is the only news organization in the dinosaur media that is still making money and is able to pay people to roam around just in case

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    All true. Or it could be just the fact that Fox is the only news organization in the dinosaur media that is still making money and is able to pay people to roam around just in case
    Fox should have never given Alex the boot. Alex would have been on scene in Texas tackling the psycho! Tomorrow's news today! I swear Alex can see the future

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    you guys are right on, enough is enough. There needs to be armed teachers, coaches, or janitors or whoever in each school. But remember the usual suspects that nixed this idea last time it was proposed. Another thought is no prisoners need to be taken. You catch up to them, make sure you have the right person, and drop him on the spot. A few biting the dust may change some minds. The threat of jail doesn't seem to be much of a deterrent. If shooting them doesn't stop this crap I am out of ideas.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0

Uvalde, Texas school shooting leaves 18 children, 2 adults, including shooter dead​

Uvalde High School student Salvador Romas allegedly gunned down 20 people, including 18 children, at Robb Elementary School, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said.

Border Patrol agent with elite unit killed Uvalde school shooter​

An agent with the Border Patrol Tactical Unit (BORTAC), a specialized unit within the U.S. Border Patrol, is believed to have shot and killed the suspected gunman who killed 18 children and at least one adult at Robb Elementary school on Tuesday in Uvalde, Texas.

DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    So sad, and I agree with everyone that says teachers need to be armed, I’ve said this for years.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    The bodies aren't cold yet and former president bho and veep biden are demanding, demanding gun control. I know biden occupies the White House. He has been living in tax payer paid public housing all of his life (mooch). That doesn't mean he belongs there.
    Aren't we going to wait for the facts before we assess blame?

1653443719134.png

Last edited:

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Fox should have never given Alex the boot. Alex would have been on scene in Texas tackling the psycho! Tomorrow's news today! I swear Alex can see the future
    Over and over and over again with high precision. That's why he is so hated.

Latest posts

Top Bottom