• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My problem is figuring what to do with the too many stripped lowers I already have.
    If biden wins in November, by Feb 2021 maybe you sell them for 4 times what you paid for them.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    yeah, but I can't even think about that possibility.
    I understand where you are coming from. Me I always try to plan for the worst and hope for the best and what happens is most often somewhere in between. Sometimes the ostrich technique works and sometimes it does not.

Reactions: FLT

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Well, I don't use the "ostrich technique," and am prepared for bad times as much as I can be, & probably better than most.

Edited to add: But, I am an urban dweller, not a "survivalist," don't live off the grid, and don't have a cave or other mountain survival camp to rely on, so just how prepared can we really be?

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well, I don't use the "ostrich technique," and am prepared for bad times as much as I can be, & probably better than most.

Edited to add: But, I am an urban dweller, not a "survivalist," don't live off the grid, and don't have a cave or other mountain survival camp to rely on, so just how prepared can we really be?
    One does not have to live off the grid to survive. During the depression a backyard garden and chickens helped feed many familes. This bug business is certainly not for me. Only if you live in a huge urban center does it make a lot of sense.
    One does have to think of a Biden-Harris win. Do not become obsessed with it of course.

Top Bottom