And here we are...Biden calls for new gun legislation.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    This man hasn’t got a clue, amazes me how he and the other dumb as a brick Dems think that by creating new gun laws it will reduce crime. Lord help us...

MadMac22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Do you think they are enacting laws to reduce crime?
    I don’t think they give a damn about crime unless it further’s their idea.
    Biden definitely doesn’t value the lives of any regular folks like us.
    Only way to fully Control the last free country in the world.. is to disarm the people

Southalabama

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They knew they didn’t stand a shot on impeachment. They wrapped it up quick so they could have the big announcement on gun control on the anniversary of Parkland. Never let a crisis or tragedy go to waste is the motto.

They have a two year window until the midterms so the quicker they start the longer the fight will be.

Rockola2004

Old Soul Gun Enthusiast
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The ONLY THINGS that these so called "common sense" laws will do is penalize and place an undue burden on law abiding citizens. But, that's the end game here folks. The only way you can enslave someone is to disarm them.

Rockola2004

Old Soul Gun Enthusiast
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The ONLY THINGS that these so called "common sense" laws will do is penalize and place an undue burden on law abiding citizens. But, that's the end game here folks. The only way you can enslave someone is to disarm them.
    The criminals that committed these crimes broke laws that were already established. MADDENING!!!

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Sue manufacturer. Lol.
    Leta go ahead and sue companies that make hammers and knives and bats and even makers of pills since people OD! Don't stop with guns. Let's get um!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Where do these comments from Joe mesh with HR 127? Several pundits have said “there’s nothing out there” on bills or proposals. Is he not aware of SJL, or am I missing something?

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This is what the white house is saying to the gun control groups Link https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...th-gun-violence-prevention-advocacy-groups-2/

Readout of the White House’s Meeting with Gun Violence Prevention Advocacy Groups
    February 10, 2021 • Statements and Releases

Today, Domestic Policy Advisor Susan Rice and White House Public Engagement Director and Senior Advisor Cedric Richmond hosted a virtual discussion with leaders of gun violence prevention advocacy groups – Everytown for Gun Safety, Moms Demand Action, Giffords, and Brady. They discussed the ongoing public health crisis of gun violence in America, the historic increase in homicides across American cities last year, and commonsense steps that can be taken to make our communities safer such as closing background check loopholes, stopping the proliferation of unregulated and untraceable “ghost” guns, and expanding community-based violence intervention programs.
    Ambassador Rice and Congressman Richmond expressed gratitude for the leaders’ ideas, persistent advocacy efforts over the years, and commitment to working together to tackle the gun violence epidemic. Ambassador Rice and Congressman Richmond also underscored President Biden’s longstanding record of fighting for families impacted by gun violence, his full support for taking commonsense actions to reduce gun violence, and his unwavering commitment to pushing ahead further steps to make our communities safer.

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'll probably get some Flak for this but considering how many folks live in this country and how many die with most being suicides, I think there are more urgent problems. Illegal drug use and drug running pops right into my head as a major problem.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'll probably get some Flak for this but considering how many folks live in this country and how many die with most being suicides, I think there are more urgent problems. Illegal drug use and drug running pops right into my head as a major problem.
    But they are reducing the maryjane law penalties because they do not work lol.

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    great point-we have a crime problem not a problem with the millions of law abiding gun owners. But we will be the people led to the slaughter house.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    great point-we have a crime problem not a problem with the millions of law abiding gun owners. But we will be the people led to the slaughter house.
    I do not plan on being led anywhere that is not of my choosing.
    A rifle allows one to express your will at a distance and if you are a good shot exert your will at a distance; the more bullets in the gun and the more expressing/exerting one can do.

dogamus rex

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Luckily there are millions of new gun owners since Trump got elected and its gonna be harder to get legislation through, that being said there is no doubt Biden will use executive action where he can.

Norm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I read a pretty good article this morning on either al.com or fox 10 in Mobile concerning their “common sense” wishes. What I got out it Was an “assault weapons” ban, a ban on high cap mags, and universal background checks. There was also mention of a “weapons security requirement” which I read to mean, right or wrong, basically you’ll be required to secure weapons and if you don’t take approved measures and your guns fall into the wrong hands, you could be liable.
    I think (I know) Joe Manchin will go for the universal background checks. Not sure that he’ll go for the rest.

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I do not plan on being led anywhere that is not of my choosing.
    A rifle allows one to express your will at a distance and if you are a good shot exert your will at a distance; the more bullets in the gun and the more expressing/exerting one can do.

I agree with you in principle but when the tank comes to the front door................the rifle is a moot point.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I agree with you in principle but when the tank comes to the front door................the rifle is a moot point.
    You still have choices. By the way there are worst things then being killed by an armored car. Most likely rather than tanks a RPG or other sort of explosive projectile/rocket. Ever see a non-reinforced masonry wall that had been hit by a russian RPG.

Top Bottom