DK Firearms

All those trying to sell your pistol braced firearms, video worth watching..

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So right now… Today is it legal to have a gun with a brace on it or not? It is very confusing. This is why I said a few post back they went about the whole thing wrong and shitty. One day they are gonna ban, one day 5hey are not, the next day 5hey are gonna allow you to register them all…. 5hey don’t know what they are gonna do or how to handle it. 5hey should have banned them when the first one was discovered years ago instead of waiting til millions were already being used.

I still say not to worry because of that very fact. They have contributed so much confusion To the point that any federal judge in their right mind could clearly understand. I don’t see the first conviction happening.from this mess.

Also I wonder how many violent crimes have been committed or enacted where a pistol brace cam into play.. Even more how would the absence of said brace during said crime would have changed the outcome of the crime at hand…

You cannot close the damn gate after the cows are out and call fowl. Like I said sit back watch, and don’t worry… this will go away and I pray it does because it will open a much larger door… The Government needs an enema, from the rooter to the tooted… Stupid…

Again I ask: Today can I have a pistol brace installed on a pistol?
    In reference to:

I still say not to worry because of that very fact. They have contributed so much confusion To the point that any federal judge in their right mind could clearly understand. I don’t see the first conviction happening.from this mess.

I will put this as a lawyer did. He said he had cases where he was going to get the defendant off due to technicalities of the law. But also had LEOs tell him, but your defendant is still along for the ride.
    What does it mean legally to be along for the ride. It mean imprisonment until the bail is arranged. Legal fees and not being sure that you will win. I do not want to a test case or any sort of case.
    You got this funny looking guy that got to go along for the ride at CRS firearms charged NFA violations that I think will beat the case. https://www.jacksonville.com/story/...cted-clay-man-machine-gun-charges/9250829002/

COURTS

Orange Park firearms probe leads to machine-gun charges against Wisconsin YouTube celeb​

The list of charges from a federal grand jury in Jacksonville replaces one filed last spring against Ervin alone, detailing new claims from investigators’ probe of his online sale of credit card-sized metal strips under the product name Auto Key Card.
    Part of the ride is the court is in Florida and he is in Wisconsin. But supporters raised $110,000 for him. Who is going to raise money for you or me if we get charged. He does have a family to support.
    The 17-count indictment says Ervin’s sales took off because of publicity he received from Hoover, 38, who regularly posts videos on a YouTube channel about guns and shooting that this month counted 134,000 subscribers.

The indictment lists 10 dates between November 2020 and February 2021 when, it says, Hoover promoted Ervin’s product in videos and referred to autokeycard.com as the videos' sponsor.

1676121135608.png

Top Bottom