• ...and so much more!
  • Hydro Drip

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Most are black with silver trim.. this one's silver with black trim lol
    5f057ec0f006221253d1c9afe940743f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    I can keep it the same but add just a little artwork. Like black and silver Flames on the Upper

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Yeah after I bought it I nearly ordered some of the wood furniture and made it into a steam punk/star wars blaster kind of look lol. But like all my other projects during this pandemic stuff.. it got put on hold in order to procure more ammo/pew pews instead of accessories and bling being stuff instead. I feel like everyone has had to pimp at least one rifle at some point. Then once that's out of thier system they usually settle down and go basic afterwards on the rest. But yeah I thought something like this would be pretty cool of a side project. But I would likely make it way more unique than the photo I'm about to share and instead go for an old antique look. I may still one day I dunno. I'll keep ya in mind tho. But yeah bought the F1 just cause it was so unique looking. For some reason this one wasn't even fully polished. Which I found extra cool for some reason. Not sure why but I like the look. But it's a rifle made for show tho. Not a practical one. So I may as well pimp it one day lol
    7bdac59ac9be970b93c8c4fc80a14ae8.jpg
    61c8c00c8216d185cdf93ba9a93fa6c6.jpg

Hydro Drip

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah after I bought it I nearly ordered some of the wood furniture and made it into a steam punk/star wars blaster kind of look lol. But like all my other projects during this pandemic stuff.. it got put on hold in order to procure more ammo/pew pews instead of accessories and bling being stuff instead. I feel like everyone has had to pimp at least one rifle at some point. Then once that's out of thier system they usually settle down and go basic afterwards on the rest. But yeah I thought something like this would be pretty cool of a side project. But I would likely make it way more unique than the photo I'm about to share and instead go for an old antique look. I may still one day I dunno. I'll keep ya in mind tho. But yeah bought the F1 just cause it was so unique looking. For some reason this one wasn't even fully polished. Which I found extra cool for some reason. Not sure why but I like the look. But it's a rifle made for show tho. Not a practical one. So I may as well pimp it one day lol

Yo those are bad ass.. I totally understand now. I love the way they look. But yea if u want some flare remember my name. I got you.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

How real men pimp out their rifles
    Screenshot_20210730-033914_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210730-034119_Chrome.jpg

Top Bottom