• ...and so much more!
  • does he walk or get charged?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

ChrisC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I have a feeling the memes are going to be epic after this interview.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I saw a preview of the interview on ABC nightly news. And just in the snippet u could tell the interview was rehearsed. George begins to ask him the question.. "you don't consider yourself a victim.. ".. then says something else I forget. But Steven is already saying the word yes before he completes the question lol. You'll see. Watch it close lol. Cause yes wasn't the answer he wanted when he was at that point of the question. Cause he would have said no if that was the actual full question. 30 more mins till it airs. Can't wait for this lol. U can also tell he's paid off buddies to back up his odd story. Now the assistant directors lawyer is backing up his story saying he didn't pull the trigger. Such a crazy thing to even claim to know. How can you even tell if a person did or not?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Actually I should clarify. Mine had a position that was more like a 10% cock. Half cock actually frees the cylinder to load it. After like 10% it clicks. And won't drop past that again. It was meant to be the safety. It kept the hammer just off the round. So if mine slipped per say. It should have stopped about 10% short of striking the primer. A little harder and it defaulted to half cock. Full cock would yes lock fully back. So technically on my old one it had two positions of cocking for safety. Again not sure what years had this and models. But someone here will know

sounds like old saa model procedure

Last edited:

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    "I said to her, 'in this scene, I'm going to cock the gun, do you want to see that?'" Baldwin said.

Baldwin said Hutchins told him to cock the gun, he said.

“"I let go of the hammer and the gun goes off," Baldwin told ABC's George Stephanopoulos. "I never pulled the trigger."”

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    "I said to her, 'in this scene, I'm going to cock the gun, do you want to see that?'" Baldwin said.

Baldwin said Hutchins told him to cock the gun, he said.

“"I let go of the hammer and the gun goes off," Baldwin told ABC's George Stephanopoulos. "I never pulled the trigger."”
    Maybe it was a "fanning" model, trigger locked in the rear positon??

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Maybe he's a psycho. Lock him up until proven in a court of law that he's innocent, like any other guy who just shot and killed someone. People who are "innocent until proven guilty" still get put behind bars every day all day all across America. Freeze his assets and take his passport too

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Baldwin doesn't believe it was his fault?! "If I thought that I was responsible I would have killed myself...". He doesn't believe that it's his fault for not checking on hot gun, pointing at people behind the camera and pulling the trigger. Typical Hollywood elitist crap. He oughta be in jail awaiting trial for, at the very least, negligent homicide. He's a flight risk and should be in jail.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I can't believe he's resorted to blaming the woman. Basically says she asked him to shoot her lol. Makes sense she can't speak up and say he's a blatant liar. I also can't believe he claims he had no clue she was shot after. And said oh did she faint? Guess he forget people said immediately after he was running around saying "why was a real bullet in the gun".. he then said the man he hit in the shoulder also began screaming lol. Wouldn't that be a subtle clue when two people are bleeding and screaming that perhaps they was just shot? But no he says he didn't know until the detective showed him on her phone a picture of the slug that was removed. The guy was obviously lying from start to finish. Then he had the nerve to throw shade and people for suing in certain orders. They all should sue him. Then implied the money will run out fast since he's no responsible lol. He's so high on his own supply he don't realize they gonna sue him too later. He just needs to own it.. pay up. Pretty sure he won't do a day. Cause it's a celebrity. But quit blaming others at least. Anyone else yes would be in jail or at least booked and released on manslaughter or accidental homicide. But he's right on one thing. The local police do need to hurry up. He was right on that one lol

Plinker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    At a minute and forty two seconds, Hickock 45 barely pulls the hammer back on a Colt Army and you get the first “click”.

Between the resting hammer and that first click——would a hammer drop set off a primer?
    I wouldn’t wanna be in front of it.

Old three screw revolvers have 4 audible clicks while pulling hammer to full cock,,,,,,,,C-O-L-T.

With hammer down,, a good bump on the hammer over a live round will most likely set the primer off.
    Those guns don’t have a transfer bar

I don’t care for Baldwin either.
    Live rounds should never have been on the set.

Lots of “shouldn't a beens” and “should have beens” missed the boat.

Last edited:

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    103   0   0
    Baldwin doesn't believe it was his fault?! "If I thought that I was responsible I would have killed myself...". He doesn't believe that it's his fault for not checking on hot gun, pointing at people behind the camera and pulling the trigger. Typical Hollywood elitist crap. He oughta be in jail awaiting trial for, at the very least, negligent homicide. He's a flight risk and should be in jail.
    Shuffleupagus should have asked if he (baldwin) would have checked for hot gun if the scene called for him to put the gun to his head and pull the trigger?

Last edited:

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    103   0   0
    I can't believe he's resorted to blaming the woman. Basically says she asked him to shoot her lol. Makes sense she can't speak up and say he's a blatant liar. I also can't believe he claims he had no clue she was shot after. And said oh did she faint? Guess he forget people said immediately after he was running around saying "why was a real bullet in the gun".. he then said the man he hit in the shoulder also began screaming lol. Wouldn't that be a subtle clue when two people are bleeding and screaming that perhaps they was just shot? But no he says he didn't know until the detective showed him on her phone a picture of the slug that was removed. The guy was obviously lying from start to finish. Then he had the nerve to throw shade and people for suing in certain orders. They all should sue him. Then implied the money will run out fast since he's no responsible lol. He's so high on his own supply he don't realize they gonna sue him too later. He just needs to own it.. pay up. Pretty sure he won't do a day. Cause it's a celebrity. But quit blaming others at least. Anyone else yes would be in jail or at least booked and released on manslaughter or accidental homicide. But he's right on one thing. The local police do need to hurry up. He was right on that one lol

BTW The revolver would have recoiled significantly firing a 250 grain bullet. If he held it limply it would have flown out of his hand. How do you not know you just fired a real round instead of a blank which would have little or no recoil?

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    BTW The revolver would have recoiled significantly firing a 250 grain bullet. If he held it limply it would have flown out of his hand. How do you not know you just fired a real round instead of a blank which would have little or no recoil?
    Exactly. Him saying that blew me away. Did the screams of pain.. and squirting blood not clue him in? He really thinks everyone is that stupid

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    He either A.. shot it being a idiot and having fun thinking it was unloaded.

Or B. He was trying to let the hammer down one handed. This happens to even the most experienced shooters. But they do it when pointed at the ground. Not at people. It should be done two handed. He likely tried it with his thumb and pulled the trigger and it slipped.

Occam's Razor is usually the best mindset when dealing with things like this. When everyone is considering the cacophony of wild circumstances that needed to take place for this to actually happen. They overlook the simplest answer. This happens alot with guns for some reason. As I said if it was knives we'd not be discussing this. They'd say well.. why u throw the knife at a person!?.. case closed. But since it's guns people for some reason then require a whole CSI chain of events to be presented n stuff. It's mind boggling really. Most people don't even realize the chamber spins on guns like that as u pull the hammer. So even if it did break somehow and drop. The chances of it hitting the actual bullet are crazy. Point is. Just as he said in the past vs police officers during shootings, there's no excuse. Don't point guns at people. Ever. And like u said. If he had to aim at himself. Oh he'd check lol.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    The other day I pulled out a revolver for some dry fire practice.

I checked that it was unloaded. I then pointed in a safe downward position and “shot it” 7 times. I then worked on my aim and trigger pull.

That was just to point at a wall that “could” have a round travel through it (brick) if I had a negligent discharge.

I just can’t wrap my head around not checking a gun that you are pointing at a person who is not a threat and pulling the trigger.

Bearkat

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So it keeps naggin at me... He insists that he never pulled the trigger. He insists that he pulled the hammer back and cocked it.

I know enough about the mechanics of single action revolvers to know that you can't have it both ways. He either cocked it and pulled the trigger, while trying to ride the hammer down, or he straight up pulled the trigger thinking it would just go click on an empty chamber.

There is only about 1/16 of an inch of rearward hammer travel before the hand engages the cylinder star, which then begins to rotate the cylinder. Very likely NOT enough travel that if his thumb slipped off, it would fire. Anything beyond that rotates the loaded cylinder chamber out of alignment and would make it impossible to fire. Then, there are the 3 distinct "clicks" (depending on the model) that we feel on our single actions, each of which require that the hammer be pulled back slightly and the trigger be pulled to allow the hammer to be lowered.

His story just doesn't hold water to me. Maybe he is just trying to make himself look more like a victim than a F-up in the hopes that he can save his career. Y'all chime in if I am missing something here.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom