alec baldwin's shooting

SAWMAN

Master
GCGF Supporter
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Baldwin is a real motormouth. He naturally assumes his sh!t don' stink.
If his PR people and his lawyers don't effectively silence him,I can see him talking himself into a world of sh!t.
Remember the episode between him and his daughter some years ago. He is a real hot head. ---- SAWMAN
<

DAS HUGH!

Expert
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep. It's why I actually believe the part I hear about him saying why don't I just shoot you and fired. Fits his personality perfectly. And if that's the case I'd say the prop master wouldn't be as much guilty. Cause the gun was loaded accordingly for a certain scene. As in not pointed at people and had to be a real bullet etc cause of close camera angles n whatnot. (They do shoot real guns in movies alot for those reasons).. and if he just willy nilly shot at people.. even if a fake prop gun with blanks that's still hazardous. Then yeah I'd say he shares alot of the blame. It can play out many ways. I see many saying no matter what he's innocent. But I don't think that's the case. Movie sets have alot of strange lingo also. Hero bullets are real bullets with no powder in them and stuff like that. So I'm not sure what a cold gun is supposed to mean. Just knew that one term. But cold could imply it's a real loaded gun but not cocked. Or unloaded totally.. or loaded with hero bullets.. or loaded with real bullets and not cocked. Or cowboy loaded on an empty chamber till cycled. So many ways to be unsure and to not check seems crazy to me. And like I said before.. the person being shot at deserves the right to look and check also imo. Plus remember Alec I think is the producer too. So that steps up his responsibility too in how things are done on set. Especially if the armor girl or woman is 24 and is quoted as being scared and not sure on things. Kinda gave me the impression she just showed up with a truckload of dad's guns and said ok here yall go now make a movie kinds thing lol. And now they'll likely want to roast her for it. And it could be her fault. But I have a feeling that like u said his past actions he's a total idiot and I doubt doubt anything

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So the questions are this…

1. Was Baldwin pointing and firing the gun where the director asked him to point and fire the gun or was he screwing around?
  2. What was the projectile?
  3. If the projectile was indeed a bullet, why was a live round even allowed on set?
  4. Who, besides Baldwin, failed to check the gun?
  5. Did Baldwin have an offical responsibility to check the gun himself? He certainly had a moral one.

lil'skeet

Expert
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They sound like a bunch of armed insurrectionists over there. The safe and moral thing to do is lock all of them up in solitary confinement for a few years until we can really get this figured out. These people sound like domestic terrorists to me. Hell, they practice violence with their movies and get paid very well for it. I can't imagine what they are capable of in real life situations. They should be sitting right there with the Jan 6 people.

lil'skeet

Expert
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think we have to call this what it is. Armed actors rioting & shooting people because they are upset. Lock them all up!

Raven

Master
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
If that’s the case and they were replaced with unqualified people then the person that made that decision should be charged.
Baldwin himself, at the very minimum, acted incredibly irresponsible and reckless.
Nobody gets hurt when gun safety rules are followed.
He's head of the chain of command, and the shooter, so he should be relieved and charged with something... anything... the hell he gets to walk around with just an "I'm sorry"

Last edited:

maxfold

Master
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Happens, I'm sorry! Just more obvious nowaday'' lawyers families , Doctors, Movie stars and the Old Schoolmoney!!! Power clouds the eyes of Lady Justice .

Top Bottom