• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Q2arrowhunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I know right! I bought a Century Arms for $250 a few (7 or so) years ago. Sold it to build my son his first AR. Guess I’ll never own one again. I am not paying what people are asking. They are just stamped sheet metal receivers and not very accurate.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    To make a working AK in the USA that is dependable costs more than to make an AR that fulfills requirements of being reliable. It is still quite cheap for the Chinese, Russians, and other over seas factories to make them on proper Russian and Chinese spec equipment when large quantities are made. Chinese AK can not come and the Saigas seem to be no more here. Anyway a good AK demands a price and for the same money you can get a modular AR that allows one to change every part out to your hearts desire.
    The AK with a folding stock is shorter than an impingement AR and can be fired repeatedly with the stock folded. But other than that the AR is the better gun overall.
    Typical low range US made using a mixture of american and overseas parts.
    AK47 Rifle Battlefield Pick-Up Style Romanian VPG, 7.62 X 39 semi auto rifle built by Atlantic Arms MFG. These rifles are designed to preform like new rifles but have the Nostalgic Battlefield look and flavor!! Built with an original Military surplus Romanian parts kit, new high quality 4150 Nitride treated US barrel, Fire control, and receiver, these yield a unique blend of new and old for a cool look.
    Really depends on how good of a job they are doing. The receiver and barrel of the original rifles can not be imported without being destroyed.
    Price: $735.00

MANUFACTURER: Atlantic Arms MFG

Shipping rate info Ask a question

This item is sold out

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Yes since the import ban they have skyrocketed. I passed in a polish tantal in Panama City a few years ago, wow wish I had grabbed it now lol. Did get a serbian one I feel is well made and love since it is chambered in 5.56 and takes AR mags.

USAF Sarge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Tell me about the high prices nowadays. I didn't buy my WASR 10 until April 2019, talk about sticker shock. Total out the door was $762.00 for the rifle.

Already had a bayonet for it, but had to get a sling, cleaning rod and surplus furniture to complete it. All the prices below include shipping.

$762.00 for the WASR 10
    $0.00 for the Romanian bayonet (It was given to me some years back)
    $5.00 for the Romanian sling
    $10.00 for the cleaning rod
    $75.00 for the Romanian surplus furniture
    $25.00 for 2 additional magazines

$877.00 total so far.

Still need the proper pistol grip screw for the surplus pistol grip, and the buttstock cleaning kit spring, oh and I can't forget the buttstock cleaning kit.

Then I read where people bought them for $250.00 some years back and I shudder.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep, the good old days of $300 wasr10's from J&G.
    I got mine at trade winds out on hwy 98 from Miles. I brought my MAK 90 in '94 after the assault weapons ban and paid $350 that was way too much and came with PC thumbhole stock on it. But overall with that passage of time I made out ok. I will likely be selling one of those guns. Probably it will get a good price if biden wins the election.

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I put 3 more on Mobile Armslist tonight. Norinco 84s, Yugo uf, Golani. Sold a slr106 and sar2 in the last week. Sent the arsenal to Indiana.

Realtor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    lol the AK's I have aren't for sale... I like the AK round (X39) alot of people don't... but I do. we all have our preferences... I just like to shoot the AK's...

On a good day when my eyes are clear, I can hit 4 inch clays 8 out of 10 shots with the sks iron sights. No real problem with the AK and red dot either, its just I pull the trigger faster with the AK...

Fear21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Thanks to bans / sanctions and the fact that AK parts kits are drying up, the prices are only going to get higher. In other words, if you want one I’d look for it now, because they aren’t getting any cheaper.

PSA is showing promise with their US made line of rifles, but for now I’m an imports only guy. Trust the commies to build the commie rifle.

Q2arrowhunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I was just thinking about trading for one since I didn’t have one, until I saw the prices. NAW I’ll stick with what I have.

Top Bottom