• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I'll have to see what that's all about. I've seen those 50 caliber air guns that shoot bolt arrows. I've never heard of a "airbow" per say. There's a neat flare gun that shoots arrows with blanks that I've been eyeballing that looks fun lol. I'm sure it won't qualify, I'm curious to see how good they work on game too tho.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I'll have to see what that's all about. I've seen those 50 caliber air guns that shoot bolt arrows. I've never heard of a "airbow" per say. There's a neat flare gun that shoots arrows with blanks that I've been eyeballing that looks fun lol. I'm sure it won't qualify, I'm curious to see how good they work on game too tho.
    I'm gonna look into them. Already have the 2000 psi hand pump from my discovery.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I'm gonna look into them. Already have the 2000 psi hand pump from my discovery.
    Nice. Do you by chance know what type they're talking about? When I search I see two types. One has limbs and the others are more like traditional guns.
    I've seen the Senecal Dragonsclaw (I may have misspelled that btw, been a while since I saw it all) being reviewed. It shoots both bullets and arrows/bolts. The guy took it to Africa and shot a Cape Buffalo with it and dropped it like a bad habit with the arrows.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom