APOD Firearms

Agriculture Commissioner will Disregard Governor's Order.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    bette midler is a bovine as well. The "find Rush" tweet is her's. The herd mentality always amazes me.

Midler took to Twitter on Monday to share a piece of artwork from television writer and cartoonist Ron Hauge that depicts eight members of the Ku Klux Klan in their recognizable white hoods and robes. One, however, is sporting the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

1614108334631.png
    1614108444272.png

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Yep she was just on the news saying she is considering running against Desantis saying we have to get rid of hate and add more diversity to Florida ‍

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep she was just on the news saying she is considering running against Desantis saying we have to get rid of hate and add more diversity to Florida ‍

she's bringing some diversity alright.................some ugly

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Perhaps there was a reason that females were the last Americans allowed to vote?

Busy Ditches are well traveled, they just ain't mainstream roadways. JMHO.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    She put her picture on the inspection stickers that were placed on gas pumps when she first took office.
    Not exactly sure who did it but she was forced to remove the photo from the inspection stickers.
    Libretard

Here it is.

Thanks for sharing. I was not aware. What a narcissist. She is even more dangerous than I thought. Tax payers should not be forced to pay for the correction. The money to correct should come out of her budget or her pocket. Or the pocket of whoever advised her to create the sticker with her photo. I don't think she has a chance against DeSantis, but if dems put their cheating machine into full force, who knows. We must be vigilant. She was the only democrat elected state wide. How does that happen? Did Republicans forget to vote down ballot? Or was the dem machine testing. . . .hum?

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks for sharing. I was not aware. What a narcissist. She is even more dangerous than I thought. Tax payers should not be forced to pay for the correction. The money to correct should come out of her budget or her pocket. Or the pocket of whoever advised her to create the sticker with her photo. I don't think she has a chance against DeSantis, but if dems put their cheating machine into full force, who knows. We must be vigilant. She was the only democrat elected state wide. How does that happen? Did Republicans forget to vote down ballot? Or was the dem machine testing. . . .hum?
    If she support Biden/Kamala and also open sales of drugs, sounds like she could get elected on such a platform.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Not diversity. What she. What they and them want. We don't need they and them running this county. These people have disorders

edruken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

So basically this mentally deficient hoe wants to fast-track florida into becoming Cali 2.0? I have my beefs against the GOP but with the kind of opposition we are having, we need to circle the wagons

Last edited:

poppop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    My flag went to half mast the very minute that Biden was inaugurated. It will remain at half mass until such time as A conservative is inaugurated as president.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I think she considers herself be a feminist don't you? This is what Rush said about feminism and is so spot on. Rush wrote that feminism "was established so as to allow unattractive women access to the mainstream of society."

View attachment 110165
    rush is right, she is a skank, i would not touch her with a borrowed10' pole

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    There are at least 3 feminatzi's in Florida that say they are going to ignore the Governor's order to fly the flag at half staff for Rush. fried Agricultural Commissioner, debbie wasserman schultz, US Representative, District 23 and one other. Matt Gaetz says he is considering challenging fried in 2022. I think he could unseat her. I still don't see how the only dem in Florida fried was elected in 2018. Conspiracy no doubt.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom