• ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Here is Biden's and the democratic party's next attack on the constitution

Democrats plan to unveil bill to expand Supreme Court l GMA​

Probably will not pass.
    People are buying so many weapons along with 80% receivers, even if they are outlawed or required to be registered, they will never get too many of them back.

Last edited:

skyydiver

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Much more important than how ineffective these measures will be, is the NEXT generation, and the ones after that. We HAVE to teach them the importance of the founding ideals. That is what is truly under attack and fading fast.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    The ATF official website evens admits that the NFA was intended to restrict/curtail transactions via insanely high TAXES.

Second paragraph, second sentence:
    "As the legislative history of the law discloses, its underlying purpose was to curtail, if not prohibit, transactions in NFA firearms."

The cowards will continue to attack the Freedoms of the Citizenry, in any manner they can.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Much more important than how ineffective these measures will be, is the NEXT generation, and the ones after that. We HAVE to teach them the importance of the founding ideals. That is what is truly under attack and fading fast.
    If I were to predict on the recent past and what is happening at the moment I would agree that the next generation will be disarmed. But, there are other factors in play. The big thing is the international scene with our economy and global power vs China. We are losing to China in my opinion. If the economy and the american dollar crashes long-term, the USA will turn super violent relative to politics and minority 'rights'. I do not know how that will play out and if people under those circumstances will give up their weapons.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Here is Biden's and the democratic party's next attack on the constitution

Democrats plan to unveil bill to expand Supreme Court l GMA​

Probably will not pass.
    People are buying so many weapons along with 80% receivers, even if they are outlawed or required to be registered, they will never get too many of them back.

Why do you say "Probably will not pass"? You have more confidence in collins, murkowski, and romney than I do. And there are others that are not as blatant left as these three have been but are swampers non the less. I didn't think double dumb joe biden and his basement campaign had a prayer against a leader that is a proven mover and shaker but here we are. The dems broke the rules in the presidential race by cheating and it worked because the media drew fire for them. I have zero confidence they won't try their swampy crap again on legislation. I'm not a chicken little but the facts are out there. The GOP doesn't have the fire in the belly in the same way the dems do. The ones that do have the fire get tangled up and misquoted by the media like Cotton, Cruz, Gaetz, and Hawley.

Last edited:

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Why do you say "Probably will not pass"? You have more confidence in collins, murkowski, and romney than I do. And there are others that are not as blatant left as these three have been but are swampers non the less. I didn't think double dumb joe biden and his basement campaign had a prayer against a leader that is a proven mover and shaker but here we are. The dems broke the rules in the presidential race by cheating and it worked because the media drew fire for them. I have zero confidence they won't try their swampy crap again on legislation. I'm not a chicken little but the facts are out there. The GOP doesn't have the fire in the belly in the same way the dems do. The ones that do have the fire get tangled up by the media like Cruz, Gaetz, and Hawley.
    No prediction these days is written in stone.
    The not passing estimate the supreme court was that of the pro democratic mass media. Most of the screw ball things coming out of democratic house are not getting very far in the senate.
    Since you mention collins and et al. you seem to be an expert on these Rhinos; so what was their position on the Trump nominees, especially the last two justices. I have not been specifically following these people and so you may know somethings that I do not know.

sparky

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Form a well regulated militia, strength in numbers. That's the only thing that'll work.

Top Bottom