• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    103   0   0
    This is only part of what US citizens can expect to happen with progressives at the helm. They haven't taken office yet. Lordy, what has happened? Can this be stopped in time to save the Republic started 245 years ago? Guatemalan soldiers blocked part of a caravan of as many as 9,000 Honduran migrants Saturday at a point not far from where they entered the country seeking to reach the U.S. border.

1610908718624.png

Last edited:

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    You know the media pulls the "migrant caravan" card any time they wanna distract you from some other shit right? There's always a "caravan" inbound, yet I never see them make it across the border. I'd be more concerned with what they're trying to fear monger you against.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    103   0   0
    You know the media pulls the "migrant caravan" card any time they wanna distract you from some other shit right? There's always a "caravan" inbound, yet I never see them make it across the border. I'd be more concerned with what they're trying to fear monger you against.

Possibly. However, Trump was turning them back at the border and was negotiating to keep them on the mexican side while they were being adjudicated. Trump will be gone in 3 days.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Look like the Left is recruiting living voters since they are opning the flood gates. They don't care about the Federal burden as they will just dig the National debt deeper in the Red, States will be heavily burdened too but the Lft in DC don't care about that. When "dem States scream for help, they will get a Bailout like the one going to NY with funds pulled from FEMA. If FEMA runs out of money supporting Disaster Relief: Congress will give them $ millions. Shell game: its hard to get support for Blue State mismanagement bailout funds but easy get support to fund FEMA. Can't waitto see the CA bailout price tag!

maxfold

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Don’t worry that 1.8 Trillion can handle that .thousands of New Democrats are good for economy $2,000.00 dolors in stimulus they can help economy , no maske no Covid from that area , we good ! Welcome to the new Bidenland / Harrisville!

BamaFan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I feel so fortunate they didn't have a wall up when my ancestors made the voyage to this great land .

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just curious, why is this in the General Shooting Sports section?
    Maybe someone thinks they would serve as suitable targets that I would not be in accord with. Mexico needs to be told that will ¡No pasarán! and the Hondurans will be their problem.
    They will likely end up here. If so, put them on a barge and send them back to country of origin.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I feel so fortunate they didn't have a wall up when my ancestors made the voyage to this great land .

By this statement, I assume that you are good with this?
    Did your ancestors come in a horde or did they immigrate legally?
    Did they want to be an American or show up at the border flying their native country’s flag?

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    People would be outraged if forced to hire the next 100 unqualified applicants with full pay and benefits to fill three job openings but have no problem allowing the next 100K immigrants into the Country! WTF?

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    They figured that since they voted for Biden with absentee ballots they deserve to live here.

Top Bottom