Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

80,000 M-1 Garands ***OVERWHELMING***

oneshot

Reaction score
There was a article a few weeks back about the top ten firearms to look at for personal defense out side of the so call black guns . the number one was the M-1 It just don't spit out 30 rds but what it does put out counts. I would use a M-1 for personal protection any time . Just my 5 cents jj

FrommerStop

Reaction score
There was a article a few weeks back about the top ten firearms to look at for personal defense out side of the so call black guns . the number one was the M-1 It just don't spit out 30 rds but what it does put out counts. I would use a M-1 for personal protection any time . Just my 5 cents jj
If I have a choice, I go AR or AK. But that choice may not legally exist as Biden et al go after our rights.
That is one reason I hung on to my garand. Same goes for my SKS. I also have lever guns and pump shotguns and .38 revolvers for when biden ups it again.
But somewhere there will have to be a line or there will be serial numbers on rocks and clubs.

Toggle Sidebar
Top Bottom