FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I still have mine purchased through the old DCM I think for $17.50 plus the fee to railway express. In those days the major reason for joining the NRA was you got to buy cheap guns. The garands were $80 then.
    A top quality commercial gun is definitely superior.

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    80.000 is a lot but What I under stand was not all of them was in real good condition and had to have new barrels and stocks and the rec had to refinished any thing that was in really good condition went to action as was said in the video, Was told by the glock rep. at the last glock match that glock was making 80'000 to 100,000 a month just think about that not such if that was just in the US or world. Just my 5 cents.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    80.000 is a lot but What I under stand was not all of them was in real good condition and had to have new barrels and stocks and the rec had to refinished any thing that was in really good condition went to action as was said in the video, Was told by the glock rep. at the last glock match that glock was making 80'000 to 100,000 a month just think about that not such if that was just in the US or world. Just my 5 cents.
    Glock makes 80,000 plus pistols a month and sells them. There is no market currently at about 1,000 dollars each for 80,000 garands a month. It is only for people like some of us that would want a garand for shooting. A lot of the garand market could be for collectors also. Now 80,000 garands has lasted for a while. They soon will likely need another shipment.

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    There was a article a few weeks back about the top ten firearms to look at for personal defense out side of the so call black guns . the number one was the M-1 It just don't spit out 30 rds but what it does put out counts. I would use a M-1 for personal protection any time . Just my 5 cents jj

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There was a article a few weeks back about the top ten firearms to look at for personal defense out side of the so call black guns . the number one was the M-1 It just don't spit out 30 rds but what it does put out counts. I would use a M-1 for personal protection any time . Just my 5 cents jj
    If I have a choice, I go AR or AK. But that choice may not legally exist as Biden et al go after our rights.
    That is one reason I hung on to my garand. Same goes for my SKS. I also have lever guns and pump shotguns and .38 revolvers for when biden ups it again.
    But somewhere there will have to be a line or there will be serial numbers on rocks and clubs.

Top Bottom