• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • poff09

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I had a customer tell me a couple months ago a auto shop on hwy 29 just past 9 mile rd on the right was ordering some..we had a discussion about the .45 with the fps..I think it was 90 grain..that was the 1st I had heard of them then started looking them up..the auto shop was just hear say I have not tried to find out and I don't remember the name of the shop but they have a GUN sign out front as well..some reviews on the ammo criticized that there weren't any test other then GEL..like heavy clothing or anything else..I wonder how the "expansion" would be affected then..pretty interesting stuff tho..if anyone gets their hands on some let us know what u think

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have some 9mm - paid $25 a box for it at the Milton gun show. All I can say is...beware of "wonder bullets", and their claims... I might do some wet pack testing with it - at least shoot it over a Chrony.

fiftycal

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Back in 1996 - I won one thousand dollars worth of MAGSAFE ammo. I mostly took it in 50 AE rounds and 9mm. The 50 AE weighs in at 160 grains, with a claimed muzzle velocity of 2000 fps. The 9mm weighs in at 52 grains, at a claimed 2050 fps. Both rounds really tear up ballistic gelatin and also do a number on auto glass. But I think it is better to use ammo that you can shoot enough to become proficient at hitting your target - vice depending on "wonder bullets". But it was free - can't beat that price!

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom