• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bodhisattva

Marksman
    392BA68C-9EEA-4771-961B-899656C81A4A.jpeg

DAS HUGH!

Master
    The term felon is a kind of loose term actually. The only difference is a true "felon" was captured and convicted (which now he is.) But yeah... there was lots of "felonious" activity that had to happen to free us from Britain for sure.
    Each and every one of them was guilty at the very least of sedition and or treason.
    There names on that paper was signing thier own death warrants.
    Had they lost and been captured the history books would have them all labeled as felons.

Here's a link of just a few details I could find with a quick search....

But... to be clear. I'm not saying Trump did some revolutionary act with what he's been tried for. But it's the same game that lead to what our founders dealt with. They'll use some bogus charges to imprison anyone who's a problem. That's more my point I guess.

Bodhisattva

Marksman
    The term felon is a kind of loose term actually. The only difference is a true "felon" was captured and convicted (which now he is.) But yeah... there was lots of "felonious" activity that had to happen to free us from Britain for sure.
    Each and every one of them was guilty at the very least of sedition and or treason.
    There names on that paper was signing thier own death warrants.
    Had they lost and been captured the history books would have them all labeled as felons.

Here's a link of just a few details I could find with a quick search....

But... to be clear. I'm not saying Trump did some revolutionary act with what he's been tried for. But it's the same game that lead to what our founders dealt with. They'll use some bogus charges to imprison anyone who's a problem. That's more my point I guess.
    I‘ve already seen a flag….Give me Trump or Give me Death - 2024.

Bodhisattva

Marksman
    He’s got my vote again and millions of new votes coming his way that are fed up with the left’s destruction of this country, give em hell Trump !!!!!!
    Hope springs eternal

Bodhisattva

Marksman
    Amen brother ;)
    Well played
    Well, what one administration thinks are felons, another thinks of them as freedom fighters.
    The expression that, when “tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty,” comes to mind.
    And although arguably that phrase was attributed to Thomas Jefferson, we know Alexander Hamilton said in Federalist #84:

The creation of crimes after the commission of the fact, or in other words, the subjecting of men to punishment for things which, when they were done, were breaches of no law, and the practice of arbitrary imprisonments have been in all ages the favourite and most formidable instruments of tyranny.”

Let that sink in.

Raven

Master
    I‘ve already seen a flag….Give me Trump or Give me Death - 2024.
    If there's another J6 it might very well come down to that... the Left will lose their minds, burn more cities, evacuate the capitol behind walls and march the army on American soil again. But I highly doubt only one Babbitt will die this time around. It will be a winner take all fight to the death... for mob armies on both sides of Left and Right

Carl

Master
    Sure I can see it now. Some trump supporters get crazy and make a ruckus, trump gets elected and has them all locked up. That's your hero.

Top Bottom