• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Every night we put out our "farm dog" to keep an eye on the place. The last few nights he's been barking, but when I'd go look through the thermal, I'd see nothing for him to bark at. In the morning I'd spot fresh armadillo digging. We don't like the digging as the grandkids could trip in a hole or the goats could injure their legs if they stopped in a hole.

Last night our dog barked again, but this time when I looked, I spotted a dillo digging in the goat pen. Grabbed my thermal equipped rifle with subsonic frangible ammo. Waiting until the dillo lined up lengthwise and popped him. Lengthwise gives the most dead right there kills for me.

Here's BB looking over the results of his barking the next morning.

DF715A3C-CAB1-4D40-BDED-A8CCAD44644C.jpeg

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Good job, I stopped killing the damn things , I was starting to wonder if sawman Was trapping them somewhere else and turning them loose on my place. He and I joke about it a couple of times a while back . But seriously it seemed that no matter how many I killed , in a day or two there were more to replace them . I got tired of having to haul them off the next morning.

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Y'all may want to use some cheap disposable gloves when handling Dillo's.

"In the southern United States, some armadillos are naturally infected with the bacteria that cause Hansen's disease in people and it may be possible that they can spread it to people. However, the risk is very low and most people who come into contact with armadillos are unlikely to get Hansen's disease."

Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Y'all may want to use some cheap disposable gloves when handling Dillo's.

"In the southern United States, some armadillos are naturally infected with the bacteria that cause Hansen's disease in people and it may be possible that they can spread it to people. However, the risk is very low and most people who come into contact with armadillos are unlikely to get Hansen's disease."
    Cmon man laymen terms lmao

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220519-121354_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20220519-121354_Chrome.jpg
      191.1 KB · Views: 58

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I truly don’t know why I have so many, I guess it’s from having almost 5000 acres of forest land that that butts up to my place on 3 sides , I don’t believe anyone bothers them on the timber companys land . So they have large areas to bred and hide in.

maxfold

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    DILLOS CARRY A LARGE AMOUNT OF HUMAN DISEASES , WHAT 25-30 YEARS AGO ELF- ENVIROMENTAL LIBERATION FRONT ,RELEASED 18 IN LOUISIANA THAT HAD HUMAN LEPROSY ,AIDS,CANCERS AND QUITE A BUNCH MORE , SCARY STUFF . One of those reseach experiments at a college,
    WHO REMEMBERS PENSACOLA NAS , ALMOST RELEAZING
    E-BOLI FROM THE BARAMETRIC RESEARCH LAB ! SCARY DAYS
    WASHINGTON DC THEN NAS !

Last edited:

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Good job. I had some on my property last year but they seem to have just disappeared. Unfortunately, they're back...

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    I'm fairly certain Lyme disease in ticks was an invented biological weapon too, just to take out the hunters and ruin a food supply.

Every member of ELF should be tried and sentenced to life like the terrorists they are

Last edited:

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If we still have hunting equipment in the future the farmers will make money on pigs , bows will be outlawed then ??
    What are farmers in the future? Are we all living just on substance? How long can the land actually provide for all of us that are here today? How many have the skills to actually live by the fruits of their labors? If I'm going back to the days that I had to live off of eating armadillos, perhaps I don't want to live that future but I'll teach the young people how to. live it

Latest posts

Top Bottom