• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    If we still have hunting equipment in the future the farmers will make money on pigs , bows will be outlawed then ??
    All you need to hunt pigs is a hole in the ground. Trap them, feed them and make babies. Get rich selling what you don't eat. Could be big money in these pigs that everybody is trying to exterminate

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    All you need to hunt pigs is a hole in the ground. Trap them, feed them and make babies. Get rich selling what you don't eat. Could be big money in these pigs that everybody is trying to exterminate
    Only if you're on the Atkins diet. The world's been fed by grain for thousands of years. If you give all your grain to meet, how we going to make enough ethanol to drive our cars?

maxfold

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Flat bread you will need yeast to have a sandwich as we know it ,Sour dough is wild yeast floating in air , like a fire pot , keep it growing . Did it on supply boat just to feel crew like family . BUTTER IS A LOT OF WORK WITHOUT THE RIGHT EQUIPMENT , FLEA MARKETS AND YARD SALE , THRIFT STORES .

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Flat bread you will need yeast to have a sandwich as we know it ,Sour dough is wild yeast floating in air , like a fire pot , keep it growing . Did it on supply boat just to feel crew like family . BUTTER IS A LOT OF WORK WITHOUT THE RIGHT EQUIPMENT , FLEA MARKETS AND YARD SALE , THRIFT STORES .
    Yep thrift stores around here give away a ton of bread that doesn't sell, every week. It's a tax write off for the grocery chains and Krispy Kreme, and a magnet for customers at the thrift stores. When nobody can afford it at Walmart and Target, they can go right across the highway to the thrift store and get arm loads of bread for free

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So about that day old bread and lard, ever got some with bacon chips?

Try feeding Y'all's family with it. Been there, got the tee shirt! Now put a chicken in the pot once she ain't able to lay, good eating for a family of 16. LOL. Y'all ain't known HARD TIMES. JMHO.

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Pretty soon we'll be begging the Chinese for food. China has expanded its food acreage by tenfold the last seven years. China owns 33 million acres of farmland outside their country. That include 2.7 percent of U.S. farmland.

Please, I'll do anything you want as long as I can eat!!!!!!

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've seen libtards eat burgers between lettuce instead of bread

If you felt like I do after being exposed to wheat gluten, you might try it too. So don't jump to the conclusion every lettuce wrap burger eater is a classic libtard. It could be your undoing, as you might also assume "they ain't packin, they eatin a lettuce wrap".

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Pretty soon we'll be begging the Chinese for food. China has expanded its food acreage by tenfold the last seven years. China owns 33 million acres of farmland outside their country. That include 2.7 percent of U.S. farmland.

Please, I'll do anything you want as long as I can eat!!!!!!
    Just don't go to the concentration camp oh I mean reeducation dammit FEMA camp. Yeah

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220521-121024_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20220521-121024_Chrome.jpg
      257 KB · Views: 59

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    If you felt like I do after being exposed to wheat gluten, you might try it too. So don't jump to the conclusion every lettuce wrap burger eater is a classic libtard. It could be your undoing, as you might also assume "they ain't packin, they eatin a lettuce wrap".
    Nope these were definitely libtards. I hear you loud and clear. But these were family in New England and I know them well. Yes gluten sucks ass. There's 5 times more gluten in wheat/bread products than when we were kids, thanks to GMO and cross breeding, with non-GMO fields right across the street from GMO fields. Even if we actively try to avoid gluten, we're getting dosed with at least twice the gluten than when there was no GMO

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nope these were definitely libtards. I hear you loud and clear. But these were family in New England and I know them well. Yes gluten sucks ass. There's 5 times more gluten in wheat/bread products than when we were kids, thanks to GMO and cross breeding, with non-GMO fields right across the street from GMO fields. Even if we actively try to avoid gluten, we're getting dosed with at least twice the gluten than when there was no GMO

Yuhp--and I didn't tolerate it too well as a kid, we just didn't know what the problem was way back when. Just got worse as the years progressed.

Just to test that theory, I've gotten some of the "ancient" (European) grains. No noticeable effect on me that I could tell.

When I first got off it, I switched to oats/granola. Didn't know then to get the GF versions and I wondered why I started feeling so crappy again. Turns out it was cross contamination--oats grown/harvested/processed in same fields/equipment/facilities as wheat. Switched to GF oats and the symptoms went away again in a couple days.

Gotta love that corporate farming--high gluten and glyco wheat.

maxfold

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Yuhp--and I didn't tolerate it too well as a kid, we just didn't know what the problem was way back when. Just got worse as the years progressed.

Just to test that theory, I've gotten some of the "ancient" (European) grains. No noticeable effect on me that I could tell.

When I first got off it, I switched to oats/granola. Didn't know then to get the GF versions and I wondered why I started feeling so crappy again. Turns out it was cross contamination--oats grown/harvested/processed in same fields/equipment/facilities as wheat. Switched to GF oats and the symptoms went away again in a couple days.

Thanks will look into that !

Reactions: WRM

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

It's population control. They're causing cancer and thyroid malfuntions and organ failure with the 500% increase in gluten and they know it. A lot of countries have already banned GMO

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks will look into that !

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Lot easier to get good info on GF options and gluten issues than when I was first trying to avoid. But still a lot of info to process. Wheat is used as a filler in (it seems) dang near everything.

Top Bottom