• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    With the recent rains softening the ground, the armadillos came out to attack my property. Killed the 39th one 2 nights ago. Wet ground made it easier to stalk quietly close enough to shoot. Had to wait until it turned just right so I could do a CNS shot. It was BIG. I thought about taking a pic of it next to a 10' tape measure and posting, but didn't want to endure all the "that's a fake photo" replies and PMs. Waited until daylight, hooked my truck to it and pulled it to the center of the pasture so the condors, buzzards, vultures, and bears could get to it and get rid of it. Luckily the wind has not been blowing from it to my house, but one of my neighbors is not happy with the smell.

Goats are not thrilled with the pasture activity and have been staying close to the house. Even though not a threat to goats, the shadows of condors, vultures, and buzzards circling overhead alarm the goats and they run under the trees to get away (must be a natural instinct). Sawman gave me sacks of peanuts, so they've been munching on peanuts and hay while keeping away from the pasture. Had to go get more hay this morning before it started raining.

Ruger Takedown AR, 300 Blackout, FLIR RS32 thermal, Ark30 suppressor, M160 frangible bullet subsonic hand load

44Ruger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I live over by 9 mile and Chemstrand. I wondered what that bad smell was all about. Might try to lure in some
    eagles to speed up getting thing ate up before '22.

Top Bottom