Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Ordered 5 (limit) with one extra pew!

Last edited:

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The market is being flooded by korean glock mags with metal liners. It appears I just paid too much at 14.99 for mags advertised as 33 rounders, but I only see 31 counting holes. I have not loaded them up or fired them yet to test them out.
    Many say such mags are only good for range toys. These that I just purchased are RWBs.
    I really do not have too much tactical use for them under most conditions. But if they work I will include them in my armory.
    Eventually I want to buy a keltec 2000 9mm.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    The market is being flooded by korean glock mags with metal liners. It appears I just paid too much at 14.99 for mags advertised as 33 rounders, but I only see 31 counting holes. I have not loaded them up or fired them yet to test them out.
    Many say such mags are only good for range toys. These that I just purchased are RWBs.
    I really do not have too much tactical use for them under most conditions. But if they work I will include them in my armory.
    Eventually I want to buy a keltec 2000 9mm.
    There's a great sub2000 for sale right now.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Here. It's not gonna last, hell I may get it.lol. Add another KT to my collection.
    Right now I am just thinking. Go ahead and buy it if it strikes your fancy. I see 600 dollars is the asking price, about the price of a new one.
    Likely if I wait till next year I can get a better price and I have too much do without buying a new gun.
    At the end of a buying spree, prices drop. We see that now for magazines and the same will happen to guns. Ammo will likely be the last to drop back to normal. but even with ammo it is becoming every week just a little more available and a little cheaper.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Right now I am just thinking. Go ahead and buy it if it strikes your fancy. I see 600 dollars is the asking price, about the price of a new one.
    Likely if I wait till next year I can get a better price and I have too much do without buying a new gun.
    At the end of a buying spree, prices drop. We see that now for magazines and the same will happen to guns. Ammo will likely be the last to drop back to normal. but even with ammo it is becoming every week just a little more available and a little cheaper.

I think it has good parts in it, bugs gone and it's in fde. Fde cost premium and it's a 17 not the 19. All extras in the KT world.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think it has good parts in it, bugs gone and it's in fde. Fde cost premium and it's a 17 not the 19. All extras in the KT world.
    So are the sub 2000's are like the keltec pistols in that they need to be fixed before they will function?
    The 19 grip will accept more magazines than the 17 grip. Flat dark earth, I looked it up. LOL, heck I want one in hot pink.
    A gunsmith I knew got an order from a women's shooting team to color there ARs in hot pink. He was not real good with colors and so the gal on the phone told him T___y nipple pink. He asked yours or my wife's, send pictures and we will compare lol.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    So are the sub 2000's are like the keltec pistols in that they need to be fixed before they will function?
    The 19 grip will accept more magazines than the 17 grip. Flat dark earth, I looked it up. LOL, heck I want one in hot pink.
    A gunsmith I knew got an order from a women's shooting team to color there ARs in hot pink. He was not real good with colors and so the gal on the phone told him T___y nipple pink. He asked yours or my wife's, send pictures and we will compare lol.
    Not at all, but they seem to have that rep. I've never had any trouble with them, some new, some used. KT's in any color other than black are hard to find. Would have loved to get my CMR30 in OD, but good luck on that. Kinda like an old Ford etc, etc... on the grip, I like the full size grip of the 17 better.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just started to look at the RWB 33 rounders. I first tried loading them with steel case tula 9 ammo and there was a problem. Magazines were difficult the load with the rounds inside of the magazine getting stuck. It seems they are a tad too long for the magazine. I got the first magazine loaded to 33 rounds and it was difficult. The second seized up even more making it difficult to remove the rounds. I switched over to winchester white and at least for loading and unloading magazine without using the guns is normal. I think I will try them out at the range with just 30 rounds. I will see how they do with loading other brands of ammo.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom