• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebuilt

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Need two .30 cal ammo cans for a project for my Jeep, not rusty but a little “patina” is fine.
    Looking to make some speaker mounts.

Rebuilt

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Isn't that waste of two good ammo cans, that should be having ammo put in them. Instead
    Dunno, I do know that two flimsy plastic “cod’s” cost nearly $100 without the the speakers. Trying to be frugal while getting rid of a speaker bar that I keep smacking my head on

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Brownsville Army/Navy store on Mobile Hwy just west of W Street has these cans every time I go in there. They take cash, plastic and trades

Rebuilt

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Brownsville Army/Navy store on Mobile Hwy just west of W Street has these cans every time I go in there. They take cash, plastic and trades
    Thank you, if I can’t find others I’ll have to drive down town…

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    Harbour fraud had some, won’t ruin any collectors value lol
    They show to have them in stock but see what stock they have. The older ones you cannot remove the sticker. It makes a mess. The newer ones the sticker will peel right off. I don't like them because of that huge sticker. I'm plane Jane.....

Rebuilt

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    They show to have them in stock but see what stock they have. The older ones you cannot remove the sticker. It makes a mess. The newer ones the sticker will peel right off. I don't like them because of that huge sticker. I'm plane Jane.....
    Walmart had some .50 cans, sticker peeled off clean but the green color isn’t OD green. Probably going to end up cutting those up but I did get the .30cal cans from Harbour Fraud just in case.
    Gonna mount some 5.5speakers in them and stuff it with poly fill to mount on the rear fenders. I’m tired of knocking my head on the soundbar

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I would go bigger on the ammo box and make it so that you could put the cover back on them and enclose the speaker completely so that it is waterproof when not listening to it.

Add some noise deadener as well.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Walmart had some .50 cans, sticker peeled off clean but the green color isn’t OD green. Probably going to end up cutting those up but I did get the .30cal cans from Harbour Fraud just in case.
    Gonna mount some 5.5speakers in them and stuff it with poly fill to mount on the rear fenders. I’m tired of knocking my head on the soundbar
    Interested in sound bar. Send price and pix. I used 2 6 inch pipe caps to build speaker enclosures. Gotta zoom in to see em. Waterproof boat speakers. Hydro.

Attachments

• 20180318_104559_1521388052281_001.jpg
      20180318_104559_1521388052281_001.jpg
      633.2 KB · Views: 8

Rebuilt

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Interested in sound bar. Send price and pix. I used 2 6 inch pipe caps to build speaker enclosures. Gotta zoom in to see em. Waterproof boat speakers. Hydro.
    It’s one of the VDP ones with 6 speakers, I think some of the speakers are toast. You want it just pm me, I’ll have to cut the rest harness loose.

Top Bottom