• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lil'skeet

Master
    I don't see what could possibly go wrong with this. White supremacists fingerprints all over this one.

BluesBrother

Master
    Tim McVay no longer a threat. Lets get the fbi to run this to ground for the safety of USA before it becomes another Oklahoma City . Oh wait, they take their orders from dems who's strategy is to foment chaos e.g.(blm, antifa, queers, trans, gas stoves, defund police and military, reparations, student loan forgivness, debt ceiling, yada, yada, yada.

lil'skeet

Master
    I believe Timmy and the FBI & CIA only needed 2 tons for Oklahoma.
    There's a bunch of recruiting to be done now to prove the white supremacists guilty.

BluesBrother

Master
    I believe Timmy and the FBI & CIA only needed 2 tons for Oklahoma.
    There's a bunch of recruiting to be done now to prove the white supremacists guilty.
    If 2 tons was used on Oklahoma City, Does that mean whoever snatched the stuff has 15 targets in mind?

lil'skeet

Master
    If 2 tons was used on Oklahoma City, Does that mean whoever snatched the stuff has 15 targets in mind?
    Maybe someone forgot to tighten the lid and it blew out as the choo choo train as it drove down the street. You know, oopsie daisy, hey look! Ukraine, armed insurrectionists, and Nazis!

IronBeard

Master
    Somebody miscounted the train cars.... Lock down! Where's that effin' Lieutenant?!

lil'skeet

Master
    Or this genius?

Attachments

• 10082472.jpg
      10082472.jpg
      277.1 KB · Views: 33
    • hero-image.fill.size_1248x702.v1623384575.jpg
      hero-image.fill.size_1248x702.v1623384575.jpg
      191.5 KB · Views: 31

Fodderwing

Marksman
    Having worked in the feed and grain industry for 34 years, I cannot recall how many claims I have assisted in filing on grain cars that arrived with empty hoppers because the slide on the bottom was not fully closed.

The weeds along that railroad will be extra thick and tall this year having been well fertilized.

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Having worked in the feed and grain industry for 34 years, I cannot how many claims I have assisted in filing on grain cars that arrived with empty hoppers because the slide on the bottom was not fully closed.

The weeds along that railroad will be extra thick and tall this year having been well fertilized.
    thats what i thought also, hopper bottom.. seals were still intact

Fodderwing

Marksman
    thats what i thought also, hopper bottom.. seals were still intact

Most cars are 3 hoppers and max weight is ~100 tons. Corn cars usually ship at 90 to 100 tons each. Pelleted ammonium nitrate is dense enough to be in the 90 to 100 ton range per car also. One leaking hopper could easily account for 30 tons of lost cargo.

There are lots of slide gate configurations in use. Older cars may have a slide that can be an inch or more short of fully seated yet the numbered seal can be attached and all appear normal.

BluesBrother

Master
    WOW. Thank you for another possibility for the missing ammonium nitrate. I feel so much better now knowing it could have been human error rather than ill will.

Last edited:

Rockola2004

Old Soul Gun Enthusiast
    I used to load and unload many different hazardous chemicals to and from rail cars. These hatches and covers all had to be sealed with numbered steel cables after unloading and loading - all of which backed up with a paper trail. Negligence was highly punishable.

IronBeard

Master
    Most cars are 3 hoppers and max weight is ~100 tons. Corn cars usually ship at 90 to 100 tons each. Pelleted ammonium nitrate is dense enough to be in the 90 to 100 ton range per car also. One leaking hopper could easily account for 30 tons of lost cargo.

There are lots of slide gate configurations in use. Older cars may have a slide that can be an inch or more short of fully seated yet the numbered seal can be attached and all appear normal.
    Ya know, some retard is headed down to the tracks right now with a dust buster.......

Top Bottom