• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LeeB

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Here is the link to register for our next match. Hope to see you all there.
    https://practiscore.com/element-22-benchrest-4-16-2022/register

This match consists of 25 bullseye targets at 50 yards in 20 minutes then repeat with 2 new targets for a total round count of 75 for score. Each bull is scored as 100, 50, 25, 10 or 0. We use American Rimfire Association (ARA) rules.

Any .22 rimfire rifle can be used along with any optic, any magnification. Only two piece benchrests are approved for Factory class but Unlimited class can use one-piece. Match begins with unlimited sighters for 5 minutes, then 25 shots for record three times. Best to bring at least 100 rounds.

Setup and sign-in begin at 8am followed by a safety briefing at 830. First shots down range by 9am. Each shooter will be assigned their bench at sign-in.

$25 registration fee at the 100 yard range when you register. JUNIORS (17yrs old and under) shoot for free.

Please join us! All are welcome to shoot or observe.

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I really went to try and make this match, this is one of the few things I haven't gotten to shoot before Got to come up with a few pieces of equipment to get up , like a two piece rest. Got three different rifles I think will work. Got to see if they will sight in and what ammo works the best. And make such nothing get in the way.

Mr.T

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I really went to try and make this match, this is one of the few things I haven't gotten to shoot before Got to come up with a few pieces of equipment to get up , like a two piece rest. Got three different rifles I think will work. Got to see if they will sight in and what ammo works the best. And make such nothing get in the way.
    Looking forward to see you at the match.

kirbwrx

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I've never heard of this before and I'm intrigued. What's a relatively inexpensive rifle I can use for something like this? Would a Ruger precision be ok or am I needing something nicer?

Mr.T

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Got a rifle! Need a scope and some practice. Stage20 is gunsitting for me till july, lol.
    Sir, Check out Arken rifle scope. For the package + price, it is hard to beat. Don't for get to click on the link in video descriptions (https://bit.ly/2RhGrUM) for $170 off. I would buy the Combo package with scope purchase. You'll have everything you need. https://www.arkenopticsusa.com/online-store/Combo-Pack-p420045436

Also, my friend help develop Bushnell Pro for NRL22, Great value as well. https://www.bushnell.com/riflescopes/match-pro/match-pro-6-24x50-riflescope/P2178035.html

kirbwrx

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I ended up down the rabbit hole reading up on this. 40x minimum?

Mr.T

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've never heard of this before and I'm intrigued. What's a relatively inexpensive rifle I can use for something like this? Would a Ruger precision be ok or am I needing something nicer?
    Yes sir, the Ruger is used by many shooters.

DeepSeaBird

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Will there be a "shift" in benches in between the courses of fire?
    And, as an early FYI, I shoot from a wheelchair, so I have to set up between benches as the seats are not removable. It could get crowded. Just saying. Looking forward to it.

LeeB

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Will there be a "shift" in benches in between the courses of fire?
    And, as an early FYI, I shoot from a wheelchair, so I have to set up between benches as the seats are not removable. It could get crowded. Just saying. Looking forward to it.
    No, we will not shift benches between targets.

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'd love to go, have a nice rifle but my scope is just not up to the task. Looking into good scopes but have lots of expenses right now so might take a bit before I'm ready to try my hand at a competition. Maybe next month!

Mr.T

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'd love to go, have a nice rifle but my scope is just not up to the task. Looking into good scopes but have lots of expenses right now so might take a bit before I'm ready to try my hand at a competition. Maybe next month!
    SIr, no prob. We see you when you are ready. Looking FWD to meet you.

LeeB

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Join us whenever you can or just come out and watch. You can shoot my rifle for fun.

Top Bottom