Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

22 MAG deal in stock

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
You mean the price of EVERYTHING! Anything that moves is going to cost more.

Exactly, my operating costs have went up (I’m not alone in this) so it’ll get passed along, couple this with the losses from pandemic shutdowns and a lot of businesses cannot simply absorb it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FNHman

Marksman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
In 3 months or less everyone that didnt jump on this will wish they would have bought some. Yes the shipping is stupid crazy, stop by my table at the Pensacola gun show and you wont have any shipping to pay just that nice low price of $1 each and it will sell out.:rolleyes:

Duckyou

Angry Weiner!
GCGF Supporter
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Reaction score
In 3 months or less everyone that didnt jump on this will wish they would have bought some. Yes the shipping is stupid crazy, stop by my table at the Pensacola gun show and you wont have any shipping to pay just that nice low price of $1 each and it will sell out.:rolleyes:

Just look around. Buying from them is just plain stupid. I found better ammo for $0.30/round with normal shipping.

FNHman

Marksman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
My post was pure sarcasm. I still get a kick out of the emails I get from Cheap Than Dirt.... talk about some overpriced ammo:eek:

Toggle Sidebar
Top Bottom