Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

2020 Endless Summer Blast USPSA match at Dothan

Mr.T

Reaction score
ALCON,

Dothan match is on Saturday, 10th Oct 2020. I check this morning and the match is full. However, you can still registered on Practiscore, if interested. I asked the match director about empty slots, he hasn't reply yet. There will be a prize drawing after the match. You or your delegate must be present to win prizes. DGC guaranty 1 Glock pistol winner per 10 shooters.

Mr. T

ChrisC

Reaction score
Glad to see it filled up. Dan puts out great matches up there. Good luck T.

Mr.T

Reaction score
Thank you CC, I wished you could have join us. There is a waiting list, I was fortunate to registered when I did.

ChrisC

Reaction score
I always try to make the Endless Summer Blast. Its almost guaranteed to win a prize from the table. We will be busy moving and only able to sneak one match this month.

Mr.T

Reaction score
Uh man, I wished you did not have to move. You have help raise the competition level in our area with your superb skills. Which match will you be participating in this month?

ChrisC

Reaction score
Ha! not sure about the skills part. We are still staying local. Just different house. Im signed up for the Kestrel Fall Classic at Altus. Its a 2 day event.

Mr.T

Reaction score
Oh man, that is a major PRS match. Rock em brother! I may come out to watch on Sunday. I am shooting an IDPA match at Escambia on Sat.

Toggle Sidebar

Sponsors

3rd Coast
Top Bottom