HD Tactical

2003 Starcraft Stardeck Travis Edition 209 deckboat $14,500obo (Gulf Breeze)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    2003 Starcraft Stardeck Travis Edition 209
    VERY low hours. 2003 150HP Suzuki oil and fuel injected 2 stroke outboard. Approximately 55hrs original on engine and hull. Trailer has 4 brand new tires, brand new surge brake booster, and serviced bearings. Fuel system was thoroughly cleaned and rebuilt from tank to injectors and pump. Has a built in livewell on the bow between 2 Swivel fishing chairs that are removable. Has 2 deep cycle batteries, 4 way battery switch, and built in dual bank battery charger and tender. Has 25GA fresh water tank hooked up to built in sink and fresh water shower on stern. Removable head in bathroom located under console for complete privacy as well as additional storage. Seats 8 comfortably but can haul more. Bimini top in great shape covers entire stern half of boat. Built in ski pole. Ski locker that is huge and can fit a ton of equipment. Dry underseat storage under 4 seats. This boat is turn key ready to get the family out on the water in comfort and style. Has a triple tunnel hull for riding in choppy conditions and is the driest boat I've ever owned. I'm sure I'm missing several things about the boat. Come see it for yourself. Will give sea trial to serious buyers with cash or cashiers check in hand. Asking $14,500 for it. Willing to negotiate the price of a good wash and detail into final price all considering the offer. Don't want to sell it, but current circumstances are forcing my hand. You will NOT find an 03 suzuki 150 as clean as this one. Some stitching is starting to give way on a few of the seats. An inexpensive fix for a qualified marine upholstery shop. I assure you this boat is worth checking out.

20220126_143943.jpg
    20220126_143902.jpg 20220126_143843.jpg 20220126_144000.jpg

Last edited:

kidsoncoffee

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Price drop to $14,500 OBO. Also would be willing to trade for a 17'+ skiff and cash on your end. I need at minimum $8k cash though. Skiff can need work as long as trailer is OK, no soft spots, and the motor has good compression. Willing to entertain all offers, I'm just needing to sell this boat ASAP due to current circumstances.

kidsoncoffee

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Bump to da top....have had a few offers at 10k, but that's just too low considering the motor is barely broken in and it's a tandem axle trailer in great shape. I'll definitely meet closer to the middle though and the price is Or Best Offer. Offer stands on the skiff plus cash trade. Willing to go down to $6k cash so long as the trade is in serviceable condition. Really not wanting to sell this thing, but I'm needing the money right now more than the boat. This boat is a party machine. Has a brand new stereo and 4 marine speakers as well as LED courtesy lighting. Also comes with a spare prop and new winch strap.

kidsoncoffee

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Bump and price drop....$13,000...after the end of the week, boat will be going to a consignment lot and price will go up to cover consignment fee.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom