• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gcgriffi

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm looking for some 12 ga Mags with 10 rounds or more. Any suggestions where I can find some? Also looking for 3" high velocity 12ga rounds? Any know where to get some?

Anangrypasta

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    What platform are you running? Themagshack.com had some great 10 round Saiga mags on sale. I think they also had some MKA1919 type mags that were discounted. Themagshack.com and Gunmagwarehouse.com are both pretty good about keeping shotgun mags stocked, just make sure you select the right one for the platform since a lot of them look really similar.

gcgriffi

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What platform are you running? Themagshack.com had some great 10 round Saiga mags on sale. I think they also had some MKA1919 type mags that were discounted. Themagshack.com and Gunmagwarehouse.com are both pretty good about keeping shotgun mags stocked, just make sure you select the right one for the platform since a lot of them look really similar.
    Thx for the reply. I just bought an inexpensive mag fed12 ga and says 3 " on the barrel, so I wanted to get some. I shot 2.75" in it the other day so that cal works. I'll check out these other sites, thx!

Anangrypasta

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Thx for the reply. I just bought an inexpensive mag fed12 ga and says 3 " on the barrel, so I wanted to get some. I shot 2.75" in it the other day so that cal works. I'll check out these other sites, thx!

Totally! If you're not positive what mag type it is, feel free to post a pic on here. I'm sure one of us can identify it.

Top Bottom