Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

12 and 14 year old try to kill cops !

stage20

Master
GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
And thats why you should keep your guns in a safe.
My dad's guns were never in a safe. He knew I knew where they were. He showed me where he kept them. I never touched them unless he handed one to me.
Shouldn't have to lock them up.....but people happen.
Never once did I ever think about getting it to play or hold or shoe my friends. I had a wild temper growing up, was no thoughts of shooting anyone.

FrommerStop

Master
Reaction score
And thats why you should keep your guns in a safe.
I keep dogs. The guns are for what the dogs are not able to handle. Takes too long to open a safe unless it is one of the quick release ones. I keep a shotgun in easy assess with 4 in the gun and 4 on the stock and also have a pistol on me.

Raven

Master
Reaction score
Adolescence is a 20th century invention. 100+ years ago 14 and 12 were plenty old enough to start shooting people, and in most places around the world still are nowadays.
20210606_203632.jpg

FrommerStop

Master
Reaction score
My dad's guns were never in a safe. He knew I knew where they were. He showed me where he kept them. I never touched them unless he handed one to me.
Shouldn't have to lock them up.....but people happen.
Never once did I ever think about getting it to play or hold or shoe my friends. I had a wild temper growing up, was no thoughts of shooting anyone.

Adolescence is a 20th century invention. 100+ years ago 14 and 12 were plenty old enough to start shooting people, and in most places around the world still are nowadays.

The man that was sort of my neighborhood shooting mentor was a black friend of the family. He told me when he 13 years of age, his father give him a .32 and .38 revolver since that is the age of a man I think in some Scripture. He was told to behave properly with them and keep them out of sight.

Last edited:

candipogo

Expert
Reaction score
I couldn’t agree more, and this should also serve as a reminder to have all your weapons secure. I use to have guns all over the house, we have no kids living at home and I wanted one to grab at several locations if needed. Now they are ALL in a safe now I don’t have to worry about getting in a gun fight against a burglar using my own weapons against me ! I carry one in and out of the house every time I leave or come home, all the others are locked away
Right or wrong, this is the same way I do it. Kimber pro carry cocked and locked close by. The rest in the vault.

Marsh Pirate

Shooter
Reaction score
I have a Kimber .45 with Crimson Trace on my bedside table. Two Ruger P-97 inside hidden magnetic lock hideaways in my house. So 3 .45s with one of them always pretty damn close. The safe has the rest of my things.

wildrider666

Master
Reaction score
Secure your firearms any way you prefer.

In non commie States you're not responsible for the actions of criminals (any age) that unlawfully enter you property; steal and use "your" firearms in other unlawful acts. If you want to deny yourself access to additional firearms that could support your family defense in the home, that's your call. Is it rare for one homeowner to be physically engage with a BG or two and another family member retrieves a firearm?

If your car is stolen and the fleeing BG runs over a couple pedestrians: would you feel "responsible" or feel guilt/remorse because it was you car?

Last edited:
Toggle Sidebar

Sponsors

Holsters
3rd Coast
Top Bottom