• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    What kind of 5.56 are you talking about before I cast judgement.

Links to Midway

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    If old joe manages to steal the election , then you won’t be able to find any for sale at any price . If you have waited this long to prepare then You’ve waited to long to matter much anyway.
    Its never too late!! Ya just gotta spend the $$

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    If old joe manages to steal the election , then you won’t be able to find any for sale at any price . If you have waited this long to prepare then You’ve waited to long to matter much anyway.
    I always love the "you've waited too long" comments... some of us, very clearly the minority on this forum, actually train with our weapons. I know some folks just sit on their ammo waiting for prices to triple so they can make a buck, but for those of us, like me, who shoot several thousand rounds per year this crap sucks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I always love the "you've waited too long" comments... some of us, very clearly the minority on this forum, actually train with our weapons. I know some folks just sit on their ammo waiting for prices to triple so they can make a buck, but for those of us, like me, who shoot several thousand rounds per year this crap sucks.

I've been strictly shooting reloads only...keeping my factory stockpile for just that, a stock pile. I won't touch em. Have several thousand per caliber that won't be shot no matter what. Reloaded so much 5.56 and 300 blackout lately that I'm out of brass for the most part. Still have plenty of primers, powder, and projectiles though.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

That's true for the most part. I bought $9000 worth of ammo in 2019 and have only shot a couple of thousand dollars worth . I don't take classes that cost $500 a day , but I do shoot often . My primary use of firearms is hunting and target shooting . I find it relaxing and enjoy it as a hobby . I no longer golf or play tennis but still enjoy the gun games and hunting. I don't judge the guys that practice killing people on a regular bases, as I'm sure they feel it's important to do so or they wouldn't spend the time and money it takes to be proficient at such things . I'm fortunate to be able to shoot when ever I want because I have a private range on the farm . I bought enough ammo to allow me to shoot my normal routine for several years ,and not to create a hard ship on other folks . Opinions vary , but me being prepared for a long dry spell on cheap ammo didn't create others people's lack of preparation .

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    LOL , the day I pickup my pistol ammo the warehouse was full to the ceiling, the salesman ask if I was sure I didn't want a few more cases. The ups guys hate me for all the rifle ammo and bullets for reloading I've ordered . And I get my shotgun shells at my skeet club , we order them on a dated order and they come in through out the year The only thing I bought this year is some hornady subX 30 caliber bullets that weren't available till a couple of months ago. I could use another thousand or so of them , but can't find any . I do have them back ordered at a couple of places though . They mostly apeal to the 300blk subsonic guys and wouldn't matter much to the operators and war game guys anyway .

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Everybody has a SHTF Line in the Sand where they will stop shooting when it's not a Threat or Subsistence requirement. Granted, there is a wide spread where/when that point is reached. If supply stopped dead in its tracks today, with no future lawful resupply in the future: that Line would shift dramatically for most shooters.
    A lot of folks on restricted incomes, no work and limited stock or just unwilling to pay "market price" could be there now. I crossed that Line a month ago. Waiting to see what the election does.

Top Bottom